Print Thread
#648537 31/08/18 09:13 PM
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Hey there,

I was wondering whether there is a possibility to revive Sir Lora. I passed a shrieker at on the quest to rescue Gareth. But since Sir lora does not climb vines he took the route that was guarded by a shrieker, and there for died a heroic death. I did not save since exiting Fort joy. Is there anyway to get him back without going back to my previous loading?

Thanks in advance and consider this a tip for anyone who wants to keep him alive!

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
where do you get him? do i need to start a new game?

addict
addict
The fact that he can die and is uncontrollable seems like the stupidest thing ever, dafuq lol. Wow.

And Zra, he's on the beach, near the first waypoint. Once you start walking where Red Prince is, you'll encounter him.

veteran
veteran
If you started to early playing the game, I think you need to start a new game, because Lora was locked for a while, as far as I understood.

Also if she can die but not be revived, she is even worse than the black cat...

addict
addict
Nah, I started it yesterday, started playing this morning and just went to the beach where I mentioned and there he/she was. Shouldn't need to restart unless it bugged out

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
After you talk to your god for the first time, you will find him in the halls of echo. After that he will follow you as a spirit. I do not think you need him alive. Maybe for an achievement but not to follow its story line/

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
I had to keep reloading a previous save, because my Lora would randomly become missing. He wasn't dying in battle, and I wasn't getting him close to shriekers. After making it through three-fourths of the way through Act 1, only to notice he was randomly MIA yet again, I gave up. He had to have been suiciding on environmental effects off screen after a warp shrine teleport or something, because nothing else makes any sense. Worst design ever.

Originally Posted by calvinwinner
After you talk to your god for the first time, you will find him in the halls of echo. After that he will follow you as a spirit. I do not think you need him alive. Maybe for an achievement but not to follow its story line/

Well there's nothing about him in the quest log for his particular quest anymore (if there ever was one in the first place), and I don't see him anywhere in spirit form.

Last edited by Sanctuary; 02/09/18 04:43 AM.
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
it'd be good if he could be revived, but it'd be better if he was better programmed to avoid death. in a playthrough with my friend i'm currently doing, at several points he has stood in place on a damaging surface (fire, poison) until it kills him from full health. it's inconsistent, because at times he will run away out of danger, whereas at other times he'll just sit there and allow himself to die, to the point where i'll have to heal or magic armor him on my turn or even teleport him away so he doesn't die

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Well, I found out that he is still around, and he is in spirit form. Can't really see him without Spirit Vision though. Hopefully this has no effect on finishing his quest.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by calvinwinner
I do not think you need him alive. Maybe for an achievement but not to follow its story line/

In dialogues he said that he needs to be alive for his mission, so as I understood, you do need him to be alive to finish his quest... maybe I'm wrong though...

Last edited by Aneshka; 11/09/18 09:56 PM.

If There Is A Will There Is A Way
this is why the resurrect pets mod on steam is a must.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard