Print Thread
#650218 06/10/18 06:56 PM
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Thoroughly enjoyed the game

Until Arx,i am not sure what happened or if you plan on fixing this but i wont be finishing the game.

I will wait until you fix the whole Arx mess,from broken and unexplained events to the shoddy way it was put together it totally kills the game for me.

So this game will remain unfinished until you decide wether to fix it or polish or whatever it takes to make this section as good as the rest.

If its of any interest it all fell apart from me after killing the doctor,i dont know why i did it,or why it was scripted to start a fight,it just all fell apart.

Again good game until then,but leaving a game unfinished also means i wont be a buyer in the future unless i finish this one.

rushed is what i read from google,so will give you some time to complete the game so it doesnt feel like a mess.

AJRimmsey #650220 06/10/18 10:32 PM
veteran
veteran
If you want things fixed in Arx, how about you use your words and communicate what problems you're having? No one can read your mind.

If its of any interest it all fell apart from me after killing the doctor,i dont know why i did it,or why it was scripted to start a fight,it just all fell apart.

The Doctor is an integral part of Lhose's quest. Was Lhose not in your party?

AJRimmsey #650233 07/10/18 02:13 PM
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Originally Posted by AJRimmsey

rushed is what i read from google,so will give you some time to complete the game so it doesnt feel like a mess.

the games is more then 1 year old. and it's already finished. so I guess your wait will be in vain.

also... are you sure your message is comprehensible? I think it lacks the description of your problem....

AJRimmsey #650282 09/10/18 09:21 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Yep.
Had the same issue myself.
Tried to explain here :

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=84244&Number=650109#Post650109

Although it's true that the post lacks information, although anybody having "normally" played Arx would get that it's a bit messy. I concur.

It won't be changed though.
Shame, I was starting to forgiving the game its flaws.

(Oh and the last fight was pretty much for me two options : the real hard way, and the real easy way, no middle ground, both alternatives were unenjoyable as a last fight... That also does not make for a good ending)

Last edited by Linio; 09/10/18 09:29 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard