Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
When I try to load a level in the Engine, no Story levels (e.g. Fort Joy) show up. I'm trying to load from Definitive Edition, if that changes anything. Levels load normally in game, just don't show up in the Engine.

old hand
old hand
How did you setup your project in the engine? In order to see the levels from the Origins campaign, you either need to create an add-on, or if you are creating a standalone adventure, you need to create a dependency on Origins. Also, you may need to click the "show inherited levels" option when trying to open a level if you have an adventure with a dependency on Origins.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I created an add-on for Story mode and did click on the "Show Inherited Levels" option. Here's a link to a screenshot with what does show up for me. No relevant maps under either _Shared Templates or SYS folders, either.

http://prntscr.com/m43yvp

old hand
old hand
How about the project settings for the mod? Did you create a dependency on Origins? Like so

[Linked Image]

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Seems like that was what was missing. This guide or any other resource I found didn't really mention having to alter project dependencies (other than what the engine asks you to specify when you create a project), so I never even knew that was a thing.
It's working now. Thanks!

old hand
old hand
Oh, yeah, that detail is missing there. Glad it's working now.

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard