Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Omegaphallic
Originally Posted by Sordak
my dude im all for having sexy women
Just not straight up monstergirls /tg/ is just wrong about that particular thing

/tg/?

I'm assuming a chan. In which case I probably don't want to know.

J'aime le fromage.
S
veteran
veteran
S
/tg/ is the traditional games board on 4chan, focusing on stuff like DnD, warhammer, MTG and the like.
its also got a stupid obsession with monster girls.

old hand
old hand
An obsession with monstergirls is never stupid.

apprentice
apprentice
Monstergirls can be great if they are more than just mindless eyecandy. Fall-from-Grace (PS:T), Freya (FFIV), M'Khiin (SoD), etc.

stranger
stranger
There are actually only few thing which I'd love to see implemented in the game:
-A housing or a stronghold system which would allow us to have our own base of operation. It can be similar to Lady Vengeance but I'd like to see more interactions between the people inside of it,
-Interesting romances with companions. I actually like the romances in Divinity Original Sin 2 but I'd love to see the romances being much longer with plot twists. Maybe something similar to Dragon Age Origins? This game had good relationships if I remember correctly,
-Many dialogue options and choices which influence the world around us. I think that this is one the most important aspects of the game which has to be taken care of. Can you imagine an RPG without good conversations? I doubt it,
-Alive world and by saying that I mean seeing the people in the town react to the environment, react to the player's class, race and react to our companions.

I think these are the things which I would like to see in Baldur's Gate 3.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Consulor
There are actually only few thing which I'd love to see implemented in the game:
-A housing or a stronghold system which would allow us to have our own base of operation. It can be similar to Lady Vengeance but I'd like to see more interactions between the people inside of it,
-Interesting romances with companions. I actually like the romances in Divinity Original Sin 2 but I'd love to see the romances being much longer with plot twists. Maybe something similar to Dragon Age Origins? This game had good relationships if I remember correctly,
-Many dialogue options and choices which influence the world around us. I think that this is one the most important aspects of the game which has to be taken care of. Can you imagine an RPG without good conversations? I doubt it,
-Alive world and by saying that I mean seeing the people in the town react to the environment, react to the player's class, race and react to our companions.

I think these are the things which I would like to see in Baldur's Gate 3.

Screw romances, I want to see more pump them then dump them relationships, flings and bootie calls, hiring sex workers.

enthusiast
enthusiast

Screw romances, I want to see more pump them then dump them relationships, flings and bootie calls, hiring sex workers.

Yeah, so do I! I've recently hit puberty so I need cheap titillation in muh video games that in no way advances the plot or makes it memorable before I pluck up the courage to say hi to a guh.. guh.. girl. Now, some explicit content can be a valuable plot device (there was some in BG2 but it certainly wasn't explicit) but I think most adults prefer stable and long-lasting relationships because they're more rewarding.. just like a well-written romance.

stranger
stranger
Subjective Suggestions BG3

I would love for Larian to really work on/with the story, one aspect I have felt where dos1 and dos2 is lacking. I loved the trailer especially "Gather your party" tagline. Could have done without the spoiling of the mindflayers.

Also absolutely no scaling of course.

Static loot or in the very least everything except randon mobs drop specifik loot.

No generic crap whatsoever do the opposite of dragon age 3 and pillars of eternity. I loved dos1 an also dos2 but i did notice the stats changed from very intricate and interesting to -> +5% damage rendering 2 attributes completely insignificant and also not very interesting...

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by korotama

Yeah, so do I! I've recently hit puberty so I need cheap titillation in muh video games that in no way advances the plot or makes it memorable before I pluck up the courage to say hi to a guh.. guh.. girl. Now, some explicit content can be a valuable plot device (there was some in BG2 but it certainly wasn't explicit) but I think most adults prefer stable and long-lasting relationships because they're more rewarding.. just like a well-written romance.

Splendid, I applaud you!

old hand
old hand

Wow, judgemental much, I'm not saying they can't have romances, its just cool if they have other relationship options. Hell if we want realistic perhaps they can add the part where we . get hit with Alimony for the rest of our lives.

old hand
old hand

Since I accidentally double posted I'll just add from your post history, no one actually believes you reach puberty yet, if your going lie make it believable.

Last edited by Omegaphallic; 07/01/20 11:39 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Stop snarking at each other please. There's a vacant spot on the naughty stair.

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast

Wow, judgemental much, I'm not saying they can't have romances, its just cool if they have other relationship options. Hell if we want realistic perhaps they can add the part where we . get hit with Alimony for the rest of our lives.

Excellent idea, champ! Who says a role-playing game shouldn't have an educational streak? Considering that many parents fail to teach their children not to ruin their lives with ill-fated relationships, entertainment media could step up to the plate at the very least.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Lostsheep

Splendid, I applaud you!

Thank you kindly, my man!

stranger
stranger
Also, It would be wonderful if we could actually roll our characters again.. at least as an alternative. I know the whole people will just roll until they have top stats but I think people should be aloud to do that.

cyseal Offline OP
OP Offline
Wishes for paladin's and other armors

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

enthusiast
enthusiast
Wow, I have never seen so many horribly designed armours in one place.
Hopefully they stick to a more realistic design.

S
veteran
veteran
S
the chinese should be forbidden from creating fantasy art...

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Sordak
the chinese should be forbidden from creating fantasy art...

I'd be happy if their government would stop pursuing an Orwellian dystopia on a global scale.

A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by cyseal
Wishes for paladin's and other armors

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

these looks really great to me.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8