Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kogep Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
June 21 game has been updated to version 3.6.44.4046. After that voice in dialogues missed. I hear music, effects, but not voices. Also I can't find patсh note.
Game: Definitive edition
Game client: GOG Galaxy

apprentice
apprentice
Same here

stranger
stranger
Same issue. Also on GOG Galaxy

stranger
stranger
Exact same issue. Also using GOG Galaxy Client.

stranger
stranger
I am also having this issue. I played this morning for a short while and they all worked fine. I logged out and back in a few hours later and nothing. I have scoured the internet for answers and I haven't found one that worked. I made sure all of my audio devices were set to 16Bit 41000hz CD Quality.

I use Voicemeter Banana for my audio routing, and for my stream. Everything on my computer works 100% fine except for the dialogue audio.

This is really frustrating because clearly it has been an issue in the past and it still an issue today.

Larian, please help find a solution to this issue. I love this game and have plan to play your new Baldurs Gate 3 game, and I don't want to continue to have these issues. I have no wasted HOURS of my day troubleshooting an issue instead of streaming and creating my content (which happens to be how I make my living.) Please Please Please address this issue. Thank you guys.

Definitive Edition
GoG Galaxy.

Last edited by Deatheater; 21/06/19 07:36 PM. Reason: Added information.
stranger
stranger
Happened after the update for me too

Support
Support

This is a known issue with the GOG version, which is currently being looked into (presumably a problem with the update process, since it was working in the test branch).

stranger
stranger
This happened to me as well once it was updated.

I also have the GOG version installed through Galaxy. Note that the changelog does not even say anything about today's update! When I reverted to the previous verson, the voices work again. This means you need to turn off auto-update for the game, though.

PS. I realised just after posting that you're aware of the issue, but I'll leave my post here anyway.

Last edited by Hoarmurath; 21/06/19 09:41 PM.
Support
Support

This should be fixed now, in the latest update.

stranger
stranger
The patch was in June and i have still this problem...feels like they have given up on the game wich is very sad because i love this game!

Support
Support

This was a temporary issue with the original release of that patch, which was fixed right away.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard