Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kzaiser Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I recently purchased this game yesterday for console to play with my girlfriend and we discovered that there is a gamebreaking hotbar bug when customizing skills and abilities. We've played through the entire tutorial and made it to Fort Joy and we still have this visual bug where we cannot select skills or abilities when trying to add them to the hotbar.

Last edited by Kzaiser; 09/09/19 02:50 AM.
Support
Support

This is a known issue since the recent update, when playing in split screen co-op, which is currently being investigated.
As a workaround, though annoying, if the second player leaves the game, you should be able to adjust your hotbars (passing the controller to the other player as required), and then have them re-join. We do not have an estimate yet for when this will be fixed.

stranger
stranger
Same problem here on the PS4, game version v3.6.46.5491. We are 130hours or so into the game and while we had that bug occur before it was always solved by quitting and reloading the game, which was annoying enough because of the long loading time of the game. So having this bug now as a permanent issue is kinda game breaking and the solution with the second player leaving and rejoining and passing the controler is far from practical in a game like DOS2 where you often have to change the hotbar/skills. I really hope you have that bug as no. 1 to solve on your list, since it's not a new bug but an old one that now has become really frustrating.

Last edited by Grimnirsson; 10/09/19 08:08 AM.
stranger
stranger
So is there any intention to solve this problem??? We quit playing because of it since we bought it as a couch coop game...and we payed for it.

Support
Support

This was fixed some time ago, and the memory list view switched to default when adding skills to a hotbar, rather than being able to toggle between that and the category view.

Have you updated the game, and if so, what exactly is the issue?

stranger
stranger
Last time we checked it there was no update (14 days ago or so). We'll load the game again this weekend and I'll report back then. If indeed fixed by now then thanks a lot, it's one of our favorite coop game series so I got a little grumpy when this bug showed up and it seemed nothing was done about it smile

stranger
stranger
Yup, there was a new update and it works now! Thank you - glad to be able now to finish this great coop game! smile

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard