Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#656861 14/11/19 05:25 AM
Lilwolf Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I was playing threw a new play threw of DKS and went to talk to her to accept 3rd quest and while talking to her she walked on top of her camp fire and fell down and died in the middle of the conversation. The display still came back up but her voice had stopped. I went and completed the 3rd one then came back and she was not any where to be found. I would have just went back to my last save fine but it would cost me so much progress. I didn’t do all 4 on my last go around and wanted the achievements I missed the first time and she was one of them. Is there any other way to fix the issue other then losing all my progress?

Support
Support

I don't recall that being reported before...
In the Developer mode version of the Developer's Cut release on PC, there is a cheat window you can try using to teleport to characters.

If you are playing on PC, you can email support@larian.com with your save, and I can try the developer build; it has a general fix script that will check and fix character locations, but I don't know if will work for possibly dead NPCs. Mention which version of the game you are using, and the localization, if not English.

The saves should in the folder: C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Divinity 2\Savegames

The easiest way to get to that folder would probably be to copy the following into the location bar in Windows Explorer.
%LocalAppData%\Divinity 2\Savegames

To browse there, you may need to set Windows Explorer to show hidden files and folders (covers Vista through Win 10).

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard