Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
stranger
stranger
Ah , it's about 7 month, there's still nothing useful update but some rumor and Swen's interview. Just curious, what's going on? They said info will reveal soon several times but none.

stranger
stranger
I must admit that the situation is a bit worrying but at the same time I think that if we finally get to know something about the game we will be surprised greatly. Maybe a big gameplay reveal is closer than we may think. At least thats what I hope for.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by junislee
Ah , it's about 7 month, there's still nothing useful update but some rumor and Swen's interview. Just curious, what's going on? They said info will reveal soon several times but none.

Yeah so far, so unimpressed by their PR. Why even announce the game and then go into virtual radio silence. I want to know what is going on.

Support
Support

BG3 was being included in the Stadia announcement, and there were already rumours of the game's development and a previous leak (though a third hand source, so it didn't gain much traction at the time) that was starting to get more corroboration. I don't know how long it could have been delayed before there would be nothing left to announce.

enthusiast
enthusiast

Originally Posted by Omegaphallic

Yeah so far, so unimpressed by their PR. Why even announce the game and then go into virtual radio silence. I want to know what is going on.

Haven't you heard? Larian has filed bankruptcy and an international arrest warrant has been issued for Swen. He was last seen speeding off into the distance in a red convertible that was chock-full of what appeared to be bags of cash and gold bars about a few months ago. His Twitter account is being handled by a holdover employee who posts old photos and links to non-existent Kickstarter campaigns because they're too embarrassed to admit what is going on. Stay tuned for more details.
/s

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by korotama

Originally Posted by Omegaphallic

Haven't you heard? Larian has filed bankruptcy and an international arrest warrant has been issued for Swen. He was last seen speeding off into the distance in a red convertible that was chock-full of what appeared to be bags of cash and gold bars about a few months ago. His Twitter account is being handled by a holdover employee who posts old photos and links to non-existent Kickstarter campaigns because they're too embarrassed to admit what is going on. Stay tuned for more details.
/s

Okay now I know your smoking pot. Good stuff too.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Kuwabara, kuwabara. I read the New York Times and CNN online every once in a while. They're much more potent (and affordable) than pot. Millennial casuals have such terrible credit scores they wouldn't know a good deal if it hit them on the head with a baseball bat so I understand where you're coming from.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by korotama
Kuwabara, kuwabara. I read the New York Times and CNN online every once in a while. They're much more potent (and affordable) than pot. Millennial casuals have such terrible credit scores they wouldn't know a good deal if it hit them on the head with a baseball bat so I understand where you're coming from.

MSM will rot your brain, your better off smoking pot.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard