Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I would first like to say im super excited for this game and i cant wait to play it. I love putting hours into games like these and breaking every aspect i can. I specialize in usually breaking the games economies.

1. Will multi classing be a thing?
2. Are dlcs planned after release?
3. Is leveling gonna work like normal dnd?
4.Please tell me your adding as many monsters as you can like even ancient dragons and other crazy monsters.
5.will the world have plenty of legendary items to find that we can use?
6. is the game gonna have a solid main story or will it be more about exploring all the quests in the world?
7. Will all encounters be hand made or will we have some random things possible? Like Everytime you load an area or set amount of time a new set of mobs/events will occur based on the region you in like beach monsters near Beach etc.
8. Again on this one my biggest issue is when you far in dos 2 it feels like the world's empty because you killed everything.

Last edited by RenFangs; 11/03/20 04:13 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
1. Will multi classing be a thing?

No word yet, but I can't see them leaving it out. It's too easy to add. There is some classic multi-classes existing the subclass system already.

2. Are dlcs planned after release?

No word yet. Someone mentioned they were not big on DLCs in previous titles, but I know they've added content after release before.

3. Is leveling gonna work like normal dnd?

Technically we don't know, but 5e levels quicker than traditional D&D. It's very quick to level 3, a little slower to level 5. Then average from level 5 to level 14. And finally, fast again after level 14.

4.Please tell me your adding as many monsters as you can like even ancient dragons and other crazy monsters.

No word yet.

5.will the world have plenty of legendary items to find that we can use?

Treasure will be hand-placed unlike Divinity, there's tons to draw from, I assume they will.

6. is the game gonna have a solid main story or will it be more about exploring all the quests in the world?

More main story, I'm sure.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Yeah I know much isnt Known guess I'm hoping a random dev is writing all the questions to answer some during q and a things

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard