Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I liked the game just like I said in my other thread, but I thought there was gonna be more after I set Behrlihn free. But basically the game ends there. What happened to Rhode? Did she die or remain petrified? Or did Behrlihn turn her into a cat? What about Damian? It turned out that reviving Ygerna was a lie so killing her means Damian dies too. But there could be at least a cutscene showing him, or maybe he could talk a little bit. I did like the ending in Aleroth though, I always waited for the moment of being a dragon in front the people without them trembling in fear or seeing me as enemy. And the way Lucian waves at you at the end is cool too.

apprentice
apprentice
I was thinking the same about Ygerna's death and Damian's death too, actually.

I haven't finished Flames of Vengeance yet but I've seen the ending on YouTube.

So you, Cookie, you chose to free Berlihn?? lol. I can just imagine how tougher it was since you did.

Support
Support

The end fight isn't really much tougher with Berlihn freed (though I hit level 47 just before that, so that was probably a factor).

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Beeber
I was thinking the same about Ygerna's death and Damian's death too, actually.

I haven't finished Flames of Vengeance yet but I've seen the ending on YouTube.

So you, Cookie, you chose to free Berlihn?? lol. I can just imagine how tougher it was since you did.

Yep, fell for the same trick twice. I should have learned from saving Ygerna, lol. It is the first time I finished the game so I can't tell if the fight is tougher or easier if I didn't free him. Unfortunately I did not save before entering the Champion's Academy frown

Originally Posted by Raze

The end fight isn't really much tougher with Berlihn freed (though I hit level 47 just before that, so that was probably a factor).

Same here! Level 47 and I just realized that I had 30 unused stat points too xD I also had a lot of enchantments and charms on my gear, plus the Claw of Abraxas. Although I read somewhere that as a mage I should dual wield, ever since I found the Claw of Abraxas I never went back. That thing does a lot of magic damage.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard