Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Taevus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi Larian!

This is my request that you include options to increase the text size, hopefully significantly via a slider. I know the game is being designed by people with 30" monitors 12 inches from their face, but some of us old farts would like to play on a TV across the room with a Stadia controller. The game is very text heavy and we will really enjoy it much more if we don't have to squint the entire time.

Thanks, looking forward to it.

D
D
This is a sensible request. My mom, who got me into the Baldurs Gate games so very long ago, tends to use her PC from a recliner on a monitor that sits a bit away from her so I know she would also appreciate such an option (she's definitely stoked for the game, too!)

N
old hand
old hand
N
My computer being directly connected to my TV for gaming purposes, I add my full support here to this request. Please, let us have the option to increase fonts just like you did with the controller pad mode in DOS2.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Another old fart here. I want to play in my monitor's native resolution but the text is a chore to read. In the BG enhanced editions, you can increase the text size which I need as I get older.

I bought this early at full price because I was super excited to play a new version of a franchise I loved but I haven't really been able to enjoy it. Surely older gamers like myself would've been hardcore early supporters of this?

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard