Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hey, I'm doing a playthrough and around act 3 I started to notice the Red Prince has more talents than the rest of my party. After a bit it became outlandish. I tried to identify why and was able to isolate the bug.

Every time I use the magic mirror and remove any skill point, I get an extra talent point. It doesn't happen if I don't remove a skill point. Here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm8RdiY95gc

For now I'm only allocating the 5 talents that I should have and just ignoring the green plus "points ready" icon on my character, but I thought I should report this because it's pretty game-breaking and annoying.

Support
Support

Please email supportdos2@larian.com with your save there (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc). If you are using any non-Larian mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx file from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard