Next Thread
Print Thread
#234464 17/05/04 10:22 PM
M
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
M
One of the imp houses has 2 locked chests, any hints where the keys are? the imp says i'll never find them...

in the east area, there are some candles that have flames that 'look almost alive'. Can I do anything with these candles?
Tia

EDIT: also one imp tells me about a secret passage in the middle of a circle of mushrooms - i assuemd this was the passage that lead to the oracle tree in the south area, but when i go back to the village and talk to the imp he still asks 'have you found the secret passage yet' and I can only answer no... is this a bug ?

Last edited by MrTeatime; 17/05/04 10:29 PM.
Support
Support
You can pickpocket the imp with the 2 chests, or wait until just about the end of the act and check the house again.

Had you run past the fire elementals and clicked on the 4 candles, a fire elemental would have died for each one you put out, though you would not have gotten experience points for killing them that way.

Maybe you have to visit the secret passage after he tells you about it to report this? I never tried talking to him after that, actually.

M
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
M
I think its a bug as I visited him before, found the secret place, then visited him again but it didn't register.
Also there's a locked chest behind some packages at the abandoned alchemist house in the village, but I can't find the key... any hints?

Support
Support
The key is under a flower pot in the garden just north west of the alchemist's house.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard