stranger
I have 4 Battlefield Level 3 keys.
1 v jail on first island
2 ? imp village pit
3 v SW little mushroom forest
4 ? cave in the mushroom forest
5 v spider forest cocoon
6 v far south lava, cave

Number 2 am sure of, from the battleground I've mapped all twice or three times; but stopped because almost every new startup and consequent resume of a saved game ends up with a black mapped area which gets visible with probably same sized big blocks; for the 2nd missing key I am assuming number 3 as I have not met a key in such a place anywhere in any forest. So far these 4 keys only give access to the bottom left 3 entrances, others are all blocked. No idea it that's supposed, last key=nada boost.

sigh

journeyman
journeyman
Battlefields lv 6 key is supposed to open all of them.

sigh Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Well they are Battlefield Level 6 keys yes, as in the description. And still missing 2 of them.

sigh

veteran
veteran
Give me 10 minutes, I'll upload the screenies from your missing keys, ok?

Support
Support
In the west of the village (just south west of the graveyard) an imp asks you to rescue her brother, who climbed down the pit to look for treasure. Following the trail of gems leads to the level 2 BF key.

In the lich cave in the mushroom forest, <span class='standouttext'>Spoiler : </span><span class='spoiler'>part of the northern wall of the southern east-west running corridor is not nearly as solid as it looks...</span>

Since you already have the level 6 key, finding the other 2 isn't necessary. The blocked areas are not related to the missing keys, or at least shouldn't be.

veteran
veteran

sigh Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
found them. Thanks for the tips.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard