Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#235573 20/05/04 01:23 PM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Beyond Divinity has arrived in South Africa! I picked up my copy from CNA this afternoon, it hadn't been unpacked onto the shelves yet but I grabbed it anyway! I have waited a loooong time for it to arrive, and believe you me now that it's here, my social life is going to hell in a handbasket for the next few weeks! At least! I can't wait to get home!

Thank you Larian for making BD for us fans, and thank you for acknowledging us in the manual's introduction - it is touches like that which set you apart from most developers, and it doesn't go unnoticed.

To Divinity and Beyond!

Cheers

Deon

PS: Congratulations Swen on the birth of your daughter!!

#235574 20/05/04 06:51 PM
veteran
veteran
I was one of those people who just couldnt wait for BD to hit the shelves, so i ordered it from DJ.

I have to ditto the congrats to Swen and also the the whole team for a game well done.

I am curios, without having to leave the comfort of my heater, and coffee cup, what is the local price for BD?

Your existence alone, is excuse enough for the creation of the entire universe… Il you my darling Jeanne-Dré 
#235575 21/05/04 10:34 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
It's the same as most games here - R299. What did you pay for your DJ order?

#235576 21/05/04 03:34 PM
veteran
veteran
Including import duties that is about 20% of the game value, i paid R320.. so its not that bad...

Your existence alone, is excuse enough for the creation of the entire universe… Il you my darling Jeanne-Dré 
#235577 21/05/04 05:00 PM
stranger
stranger
wow fellow south africans! and youre talking in rands what a sight for sore eyes! Yeah they really slow with the pc games here in SA. Good to know BD is finally out ive also been waiting... enjoy guys

Flawless Victory!
#235578 22/05/04 08:18 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Lady,

I know you had problems with DJ's delivery service, so I am wondering when BD finally arrived?

Soulburner, nice to see more South Africans in the forum! Where did you get your avatar? It looks awesome!

#235579 22/05/04 02:23 PM
stranger
stranger
Thanks hey - i love my dragons and my purples - as you can see.. just changed my avatar again. go to [color:"red"]this[/color] page and then click on Avatars03 (i think they have the coolest ones). My previous avatar that you liked is on the second page there. Then link to one of those pages with the avatar you like (just copy the url and paste in the personal details page where you can link to an avatar). Enjoy...

Flawless Victory!

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard