Next Thread
Print Thread
K
kls70 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Okay I must be stupid or missing something that is glaring at me right in the face. But I have unlocked first battlefield in act 1. But when I go to the battle grounds there are 3 entrances that are still locked. How do I unlock them? I thought I have to have the magical keys but I have 2 of the three keys and I still cant unlock them. Can someone tell what I have to do?

veteran
veteran
What do both keys say, please? Unlocked lvl 1? Then it's ok. Where did you get them from?

stranger
stranger
I think I know what he means. I am in battlefield 1 and I did one dungeon, completing three quests. When I go over another bridge there is another dungeon but its locked and there doesn't seem to be any keys.

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
I think I know what he means. I am in battlefield 1 and I did one dungeon, completing three quests. When I go over another bridge there is another dungeon but its locked and there doesn't seem to be any keys.

to unlock those you will need to find a battlefield key in act1 that says that levels 2 3 etc are unlocked.

the key you have found only unlocks the first dungeon.. thats why the others have `locked` on them

veteran
veteran
Either i have a bug or i missed something. I found both keys and still i cant enter the other dungeons.

Any suggestions?

Joliekiller, paladin on a crusade against (almost) all evil.
Can you remember what keys you found?
In the first act on the second difficulty level I found a duplicate key for the first dungeon. It could possible be that you have two of those and still have to look for the keys for entrance 2 & 3.

-------------------- Bringing quality trolling to your neighboorhood since 1995.
veteran
veteran
indeed it was a duplicate. BUt weres the other one? Please give a hint, i'm about to finish act1.

Joliekiller, paladin on a crusade against (almost) all evil.
B
journeyman
journeyman
B
indeed it was a duplicate. BUt weres the other one? Please give a hint, i'm about to finish act1.

if your about to finish act 1 then you will get another battlefield key that unlocks all 3 dungeons..

when you meet samuel... its in that area..

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard