Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#255885 20/07/04 12:04 PM
Fire Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hey guys. I am in ActIV. I have solved the Acadamy "drugs" quest by finding the dead imp in the pipes level 2. I went back to the room where Ansukar is supposed to be and he won't appear. He is no where in the room. I then searched the entire 2nd floor and he is no where to be found. I am positive I did everything correctly. I talked to him earlier which activated the quest and my quest log shows that I now need to go talk to him again. But, he is no where to be found. Any suggestions and has anyone else had this happen?

Also, I found a kick-a$$ one handed long sword so I got rid of all my 2-handed weapon skills. I decided to go with 1-handed with shield. Do I need to put my points into the "with shield" slots for this? I take it the sword stats will still improve? Or do I need to put them into both "shield" and "1-handed" slots? In other words have a seperate tree for each?

Last edited by Fire; 20/07/04 12:30 PM.

Don't do today, what you can put off till tomorrow.
Fire #255886 20/07/04 02:12 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
If you have a 1H weapon WITH a shield any points put in the 1H track are wasted. Only the 1H with shield track is used. Conversely if you have a 1H weapon with OUT a shield any points in the 1H plus shield track are wasted and the program looks only to the pure 1H track.

Unnecessarily confusing IMO and not adaquately explained in the documentation but that is how it works.

Reality is for those who cannot cope with fantasy. Fortunately, I can cope quite well.
Fire Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Thanks for the answer to my second quesytion, Ariana. I did that, but then got to thinking about it and started to wonder. Glad I don't need to pay for another skill deletion to start over!

Now, what about that whacky Ansukar who seems to have gone on vacation when I need to talk to him?

Don't do today, what you can put off till tomorrow.
Fire #255888 21/07/04 03:27 AM
N
stranger
stranger
N
Look for any green dots and check them out... I had a problem like that when the first summoning instructor disappeared. I had to kill all the rats on the level to leave just the npc's as green dots... then I found the summoning instructor in the library (figure that one out). I guess he had some studying to do...

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard