Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
I gave it to a small gobling-like creature, and now after having escaped from the prison, im in dire need of that teleporting pyramid again.

How can i get it back?

Support
Support

You need to rescue Zandalor (the quest you got exiting Iona's dungeon). Head for the Rivertown sewers castle treasure room entrance. Once freed, Zandalor will teleport you to the Dwarven Bread inn. After that, let him teleport you somewhere else (you can pick up potions, drop off loot, etc first), clear that smallish area, and you will find the imp historian and get your teleporter stones back.

apprentice
apprentice
I've got him, the only trouble is that you can't seem to access his goods panel (the one under his picture). So now I'm stuck - no teleporter stones, and like fittskale, I need them.

Palimpsests

Hackin' & Slashin' all the way!
Support
Support

If you go through the speech options, he should give the teleporter stones back to you (they get placed directly into your inventory). You say 'hey, you're the imp that stole my teleporter stones', and he apologizes and explains he needed them to get into the council hall, but then got trapped.

apprentice
apprentice
Thanks Raze; it turns out that the imp in question was NOT the one you scry for, far from that, the succubus held him prisoner. Only after the succubus is dead does the prison (the left hand side of the hall with the gong in it) open, only then you can talk to him and get the telporter stones back.

Ah well, at least that worked - now for the council members - I've had to back track a bit, so I only have Zandalor at the moment(but that will change).

Last edited by Palimpsests; 14/02/09 11:17 PM.

Palimpsests

Hackin' & Slashin' all the way!

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard