Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Support
Support

I have not used WS_FTP, but any FTP program will let you upload and download from FTP sites. I have not needed to do any site to site transfers, though, so I am not sure how common that feature is in current FTP programs (it shouldn't be too hard to find if it is needed... and supported by both webhosts).

A couple freeware programs I've seen recommended are FileZilla and WinSCP. Personally I've used LeechFTP (which is getting a little long in the tooth), but mostly stick to the FTP function built into an older version of the PowerDesk file manager (a freeware, but lesser featured alternative is FreeCommander).

A
veteran
veteran
A
Hello, I was just reading this here, and I would've recommended HTTRack, too, but someone else was faster than me. wink

If there's need for help, I think I could ask around at RPGWatch. Arhu is there, too.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
veteran
veteran
For now you can find Kiya's website back at the following URL

@Xan: will you keep on providing the data under this link? Then I can start updating the broken links, many thanks.

veteran
veteran
Yes, I will keep Kiyas page under this link except somebody has a better name :P

Xanlosch's Home - Fortombla hortomosch !
Kein Support via Foren-PM - postet mehr im Forum.
veteran
veteran
Thanks! up
Some links will be broken in the forum now, you can always notify me of those and I'll take care of updating those.

In the meantime I have updated the links at the fansite-pages:

Divine Divinity fansites
Beyond Divinity fansites

It's cool to see that so many DD and BD fansites are still up and running! laugh

Many thanks,
Lynn

Great to read that the site will remain up. I used it a lot, for help and cool extra information about the game.

E pensando di lei
Mi sopragiunse uno soave sonno
Ego dominus tuus
Vide cor tuum
apprentice
apprentice
Try this one - you should be able to move all your website to a new one on http://hosting-unlimited.co.uk - they are not the cheapest on the market, but they are certainly reliable.

Palimpsests

Hackin' & Slashin' all the way!
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by lynn
For now you can find Kiya's website back at the following URL

Link to the page "Teleporter.html" does not work.. confused

"Each Event is preceeded by Prophesy. But without the hero, there is no Event."
Support
Support

That link was a placeholder for a page under construction (there should be a mouse-over tooltip to that effect), which never actually got constructed.

apprentice
apprentice
Hmm.. Clearly! smile

"Each Event is preceeded by Prophesy. But without the hero, there is no Event."
addict
I managed to get this game reinstalled recently but it's been a long time (my most recent saved game is dated in 2006) and I don't remember much, but I do remember how awesome kiya's site is/was.

[edit]

Wow, I forgot to actually ask my question. I was going to ask if anyone had kiya's site still up because clicking on Xanlosch's link wasn't working, but now it is. Must have been my connection earlier.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Last year while I was playing divine divinity your site helped me so much.Now I began again but I can't enter your site pls reopen it.Ä°t was the best guide.

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Larian.com? It's the umbrella site for this forum so must be working? Maybe I just didn't understand the question.

H
stranger
stranger
H
I was talking about website called Kiya's Divine Divinity

J
stranger
stranger
J
Hey! I remember Kiya had really great stuff about Divine Divinity. How can I access the site? It's asking for a username and password to sign in.

Support
Support

There is no way to get access to the site. That prompt is from the webhost, for the person who originally setup the mirror of Kiya's site.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard