Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#359523 31/01/09 09:19 PM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
It seems there's only one quest left now - Iona's dungeon: as I complete each quest, I tick it off (I am using the quest log from "Steve's Guide to Divine Divinity" published on GameFAQs. As far as gold is concerned, I'm not strapped for cash, I have over 300,000 gold in my cabin and over 15.000 in my inventory!

As far as by base is concerned, after George was killed, I took over his house in Aleroth, and you should see the amount of loot I have stashed in there! As I said in my post "Stuck on treasure reward of Armour of Larian" in the Divine Divinity English Help/Tips/Tricks section, I got some valuable information on how to complete another quest (the Sword in the Stone" from the Easteregg section.

I have been wondering though, is there an entrance to the Poor Quarter of Rivertown from the Rivertown Sewers? I have read in various places that this is the case, but to be honest, I can't find any such exit from the sewers.

Palimpsests

Hackin' & Slashin' all the way!
Support
Support

There is a thieves' guild sewer entrance in the poor quarter. Talk to Lain (east edge, centre house); you have to join the thieves' guild first to get access. In the sewer, the entrance is to the far west, in the NW corner of the main section of the sewer. I think there is a ladder (or something) in the shadows where it would be hard to spot without knowing it is there, but the entrance must be opened from the poor quarter first.

veteran
veteran
You must be a member of the thieves guild to use it. Knowing where it is isn't enough, you can't get down without being a member of the guild.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard