Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hi there,

I am playing DD - again, and I tried to use the links for:
Graveyard (North) - pit to the dungeons
Graveyard (south) Ground level, Underground level

and they did not work. Is it something you can fix?

addict
addict
You can use Gamebanshee's maps in the meantime:
Cemetary (More maps on the right side of the site)

Thanks Flixerflax! I checked the rest of the links in "Complete maps in Divinity" and only two of them worked. It is a shame, since there were some really helpfull descriptions and screenshots in there, and it was so easy to over look. But Gamebanshee is good, I used it last time I played BD. Very thorough. I just hope the links can be restored, since they are so easy to refer to in this forum, if there are any questions.

Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Hello, all broken links have been fixed wink

Hope this will help you wave

Thank you Lynn! Thank you! Thank you! celebrate

Last edited by The Endless; 04/03/09 03:57 PM.
F
stranger
stranger
F
Hi!

Can i find somewhere a complete map of the whole divinity universum. All the locations, of DD1 and DD2. All are in Rivellon, or not?
I've just found one city that exist in both game (Aleroth). But i dont know where was Aleroth in the first game.

thx

stranger
stranger
DD1 and DD2 ? о_О

DD2 = Divinity 2 or what?

Support
Support

Finwe28;
See the topic Geography question for a couple maps of Rivellon (from DD and D2:ED), though there is not a lot of overlap besides Aleroth.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Solitarius;
Before there was a name officially announced for D2:ED, the Larians called it 'our next gen game' and everyone else called it DD2 (being a sequel to Divine Divinity).

stranger
stranger
for me DD2 = Beyond Divinity laugh

I do not consider Divinity 2 as worthy continuation of a series -_-

veteran
veteran
I believe that Rivellon is the name of the planet.

Divinity 1 took place mostly in the country of Ferol, with some parts taking place in the Elven Dark Forest and one other area.

Divinity 2 takes place west of the area explored in Divinity 1, although the magical war between the Damned one and the Divine one literally (this is not hyperbole) moved mountains.

Support
Support

The farmlands in DD were also being taken over by swamp during BD (before the big war between the forces of Damian and the Divine One). There was initially going to be a swamp in D2:ED (a screenshot was released without any details of location, just a challenge that we wouldn't be able to guess the inhabitants), but was dropped at some point during development.

veteran
veteran
I thought that the swamp taking over the farmlands was explicitly because of the effect of the Chaos Magic emanating from the crystal fragment.

D
stranger
stranger
D
I need help very very bad ! plz tell me how to get dragon from im on the hall of ecohs iv got the people i need in the battle tower but i cant get in it theres a barrer blocking my way in i got the book at the blood alter and the vile of blood help pleas !!! i just want dragon form

Support
Support

Your first post was in the proper forum, and was answered there half an hour before you reposted again here.

K
stranger
stranger
K
To all the links, but the GameBanshee, I get the sign in for xanlosche.de. I have tried using the forum user name and password, but that doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? I would really like to have access to those maps again. Thanks for the help.
Also, my display name is incorrect. Would this have something to do with trying to sign in to see the maps?

Last edited by Kajis; 12/04/19 12:48 AM. Reason: more information given
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard