Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
The new Divinity 2: Ego Draconis website has now opened its gates for Dragon Slayers and other Dragon enthusiasts, and offers regularly updated information straight from the developers and special content from the game.

You can expect a lot of information, including game features, artworks, screenshots, videos, downloadable goodies, audio podcasts directly from the developers and much, much more. The first podcast stars Larian’s Lead Game Designer Farhang Namdar who gives insights concerning the development of the Battle Tower.

And to all the Divinity-Fans who want to know more about the game, we recommend the website's members area, which brings you even more pictures and exclusive extras. So sign up and be surprised!

Join, honoured Dragon Slayer: Rivellon is waiting for you!

journeyman
journeyman
The music started playing automatically wink

Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
This time: yes wink but it sounds much much better than before, don't you think so? smile
You can switch it off at the top right if you really want.

old hand
old hand
This is what you were working on ay?
I can see more info coming now smile
Can't wait lynn you've spoiled us.
Are those new screens I can see smile
Thanks for some new info on the site
You guys and gals are great!

Last edited by DivineGamer; 25/03/09 05:23 PM.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by lynn
This time: yes wink but it sounds much much better than before, don't you think so? smile
You can switch it off at the top right if you really want.

I saw. Sounds ok, but I never heard the sound on the 'old' website, because I only discovered it when it was mentioned in another thread couple of days ago.
btw; typo in the members section: there's a tab called 'Profil' (yes, I am naturally someone who always sees those kind of things. Genetically burdened, but that sounds better in Dutch). And are the unlocked screens viewable in the screenshots section (and not in the members section)?

Last edited by Foetsy; 25/03/09 05:32 PM.
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Have you checked out the GAME page already? wink

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by lynn
Have you checked out the GAME page already? wink

looking at it right now. The first line is a bit of a giveaway, isn't it? (edit; the story tab is even worse)
And is the preference for music stored somehow (with cookies or something)?
edit; awesome creature tab
edit2; last thing, I promise. Nice story tab, but it is written in a bit difficult English. 2nd chapter, 2nd line: 'Sent to seduce Damian by her father' sounds weird. Should be 'Sent by her father to...' perhaps wink? 3rd chapter, last line: 'altaraxis'?

Last edited by Foetsy; 25/03/09 05:55 PM.
veteran
veteran
Nice!!.

Love the site. It also looks like we are going to see the westside of Rivellon :p. Always wondered what was behind that convenient wall of mountans :p

nitpick mode: Where is the meeting hall of the council of 6 races and assortment of mages (that was west of Aleroth). devil

Last edited by Morbo; 25/03/09 06:20 PM.

Not in the mood for cheese?
That excuse has more holes than a slice this fine Gorgombert!
stranger
stranger
I was going to ask if the music is Kirill's creation, but after about 3 minutes it became obvious that it is. I'm very pleasantly surprised, because judging from this sample, the music will be as good as it was in Divine Divinity. I loved Kirill's Divine Divinity work, but his other stuff not so much.

And yeah, I'm sure the game will be OK too, whatever. :P

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
New site looks fantastic

That is some really nice new screen shots! - Love the creature site.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Morbo
nitpick mode: Where is the meeting hall of the council of 6 races and assortment of mages (that was west of Aleroth). devil

'Where once there were mountains there are now flat scorched plains and picturesque farmlands have been pushed up and turned into jagged cliffs.'

W
journeyman
journeyman
W
Ahhh...
Very nice pictures You got there.
Music is...well...it's a true divine soundtrack with that unique divine style like the previous ones.
Really good job.

apprentice
apprentice
Aww.. ^^ Beautiful site! horsey I do not have enough words that could describe the magnificence of it.. cool2
Music peerless, as always! Special thanks to Kirill Vladimirovich Pokrovskii! evil

"Each Event is preceeded by Prophesy. But without the hero, there is no Event."
Support
Support

The main page does not load properly in Opera (v10), but you can click on one of the news links, and then get around the site from there. [EDIT: works fine with the latest version of Flash Player 9]

I have not gone through the site much, but you should list the music files in the download section, so people don't have to check through their browser cache to save the mp3 files. Track 1 sounds much better at two and a half minutes than a 15 (or so) second loop. up

Last edited by Raze; 26/03/09 08:22 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
aargh cheer the new webiste is super PRETTY! And thanks a lot for the new screenshots and info, the dungeon shots made me a happy gamer, those are atmospheric!!!! groovy (but why the forum registration is not the same than the site? )

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Arkray
(but why the forum registration is not the same than the site? )

That's a legal thing...

And: Thx for all your nice feedback! smile

dtp's Content & Community Manager
Wooohoow looks like a great site to me. Can't wait for the other creatures to come online.

*EDIT: I found a minor spelling mistake on the member's page. "Your Profile" is written there as "Your Profil", has someone forgotten an "e"? :P Minor details are important opa grin

Last edited by Khamul; 26/03/09 09:54 AM.

E pensando di lei
Mi sopragiunse uno soave sonno
Ego dominus tuus
Vide cor tuum
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Many thanks to all for the positive reactions, it's heartwarming for all of us.

If you see glitches, please report it here. We'll collect them and fix them ASAP.

@Lord Arkey: cool avatar! up

addict
addict
I like the new site even more. The old version was cool but the new site is very pretty. Mmm... thus proving my point that you don't need dark and gloomy colours to be serious! ;D

Though, this part: "The Dragon Elves are a cross-breed, an artificially engineered race that combines the Dragons strength and cunning with the Elf’s almost feline spryness."

Erm, is it American or British English you're using? If American English, that's okay but if British English, erm...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard