Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#390835 05/11/09 03:39 AM
Inelinc Offline OP
OP Offline
Again in spoiler to avoid game ruining.

After entering there (bandit camp - temple of doom) normally youd need a password beetroot or something etc but if you do the gaurds quests etc from the village there will be gaurds outside the gate making a siege and fighting. you enter the camp clear it all and get to the temple of doom. after finishing the temple none of the gaurds will talk and just walk around like chickens (idle).

Im wondering if this is intentional, also I found some booze (rimmer's something) up the ramp there that I can't use in the camp?

And then another thing, there is this quest of robbers in the daylight where you rob those nobles along the road, if you have finished the bandit camp and temple and on the quest you killed the nobles, then the bandits are friendly to you and reveal their camp, again.. and give you the password.. again.. and then if you return to the bandit camp they (the bandits you helped killing the noble merchants) are fighting gaurds somewhere at the end near the entrance of the temple, they kill the gaurds and just stand there with a bunch of gaurds further away standing there being idle.
This looked really weird to me and probbaly not intentional.

Last edited by Inelinc; 05/11/09 03:41 AM.

Don't play when you have a mushroom phobia! o.O xD
veteran
veteran
also I found some booze (rimmer's something) up the ramp there that I can't use in the camp?

Well, since you have killed all bandits you will never discover the secret of rimmer's rum :P

enthusiast
enthusiast
Passed this on to design team, will be looked into.

Thanks for reporting.

Inelinc Offline OP
OP Offline
So I assume Rimmer's a bandit wink I will play the role of an more evil character on my 3rd run and probbaly go full out mage and roam the lands with evil and find out what to do in the camp then wink

Don't play when you have a mushroom phobia! o.O xD

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard