Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#393801 27/11/09 11:01 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Just been flicking through the manual.
In the introduction it has a small letter written by Swen on behalf of all of Larian basically saying thank you for purchasing there game and more.
Would just like to say what a nice Letter for those to read providing you bought the game!
Even though thousands may have read the letter, If feels as If its addressed to me and me only.
Just wish more devs would do this.
Good job on the manual as well, very informative!!

Basically I just want to say Thanks for the warm words.
Enjoying the game so far and I've not even become a Dragon.

addict
addict
Very cool. I love more detailed manuals. Yeah, I'm weird like that. grin

So, anyway, could you let me know if the manual is in color? And does it have credits near the back? Also, how big is it, as in the # of pages?

I love me some awesome manuals!

Damn EA and Activision manuals to hell! evil

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
stranger
stranger
The 360 manual is in black and white unfortunately. But apart from that - it's really good and it has a long list of credits at the back. Tis nice and thick, full of information and as the OP stated - that introduction really is excellent. I think it helped me to love the game just a little bit more.

Oh and number of pages - 66.

He thinks again....
addict
addict
Very cool! smile Thanks for the info, Corleth!

Glad I'm not the only manual nerd here. laugh

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
journeyman
journeyman
You are not, Libertarian. Being a tabletop roleplayer, I enjoy a good manual as well smile This one is quite nice as stated by Corleth.

Experience the Witch Hunter Chronicles at https://whchronicles.wordpress.com !
veteran
veteran
Yeah .. a good manual is very nice to read and look to it .. I love a good manual and Larian make it again very nice!

It don't irritate me when a manual is in coloured in black and white (and grey) ...
When the content is good I'm happy and is more important for me too smile

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard