Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
stranger
stranger
B
Hi there,
so I'm pretty much stucked on the zeppelin parts too,
anybody managed to figure this out? I checked all the spots according to the map and I can not find any other parts (I was bringing them sepparetly and i didn't count it) which means I brought them all and still nothing happens. I miss fighting so much...damn on the road again won't let me through, please help

Egas #404622 30/01/10 01:49 AM
L
stranger
stranger
L
Thanks for the tip! Spent many hours looking for this! Go as high as you can above Moors chest, turn into a human and there you are!

toxo #438924 16/02/11 06:02 AM
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by toxo
Originally Posted by Alex__
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=372296#Post372296
the map where is everything marked. no zeppelin parts in chest!

Ok i tink im bugged mad

Rather than start a new post, I thought it best to add to this one.

Regarding the possibilty of this quest being bugged, I can confirm this.

However the bug only occurs under certain circumstances. FYI I'm running the Steam digital download copy of The Dragon Knight Saga with the latest patch.

• Some people I've noted, (I did this myself), collect the parts and hand them in in batches.

This is definitely not the way to do it.

I found out the hard way, as for me the quest failed to complete.

I checked a number of guides and maps, not to mention searched through the Wyvern nests 3 times to make sure I hadn't missed a piece. To no avail.

Eventually I loaded an earlier save at a point in the game where I hadn't even accepted the quest.

Followed the map (once again), from the link mentioned in the quote above.

Which means I was able to go straight from one piece to next easily.

As an additional precaution, I saved before picking up each piece, and checked the inventory to confirm collection each time.

Handed in the quest with all 9 confirmed pieces, and the quest completed without a glitch.

Bother, it means I had to go over a number of quests again, and ended up losing the results of an afternoon playing session!

Hope this helps others.

Cheers.

Divinty II Dragon Knight Saga (Steam) on Win 7 Pro 64 bit system.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard