apprentice
apprentice
Ok. Confirmed. That is good!!
Any news about the date of release?

Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I dunno, but approx. @ the end of November.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Okay, it's December, where's the patch?

Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I said approximately. The cause of main issue still undiscovered and unfixed, so, no reason to release a patch.

apprentice
apprentice
Shit....
But what the hell...?
We are talking about professional programmers or noobs?
Nobody knows why the game FAIL. Nobody knows how to make a patch or fix...
I am vere dissapointed, if we haven´t a patch at this moment, probably we wont have any patch, never.
What a shit of developers...
And, Kein, you said: "No reason to release a pach" ¿nop? I think that a patch is totally required, I dont mind how...but the program is a shit, and it doesnt work. With PC that reach the RECOMMENDED System.

Noobs...This is not Bioware, this is not EA, this is not OBsidian...

Last edited by Akatosh22; 02/12/09 06:32 PM.
stranger
stranger
Mass Effect still doesn't run perfectly on everyone's PC and Neverwinter Nights 2 is unplayable on new systems. Larian is competent, it's just that not all problems have easy solutions.

Support
Support

It is very hard to find and fix a problem if you are unable to reproduce it. IIRC someone from Larian did say they were working on getting a computer that experienced the loading problem.

The game has not even been released yet in North America, so I hardly see how it is past the point of a patch being released.

Kein meant there is no point in releasing a patch until the main problem is fixed, not that there isn't a need for a patch.

apprentice
apprentice
Dont make me laugh. NeverwinterNights 2 runs perfectly in new PCs. May be, with the Win 7 there are some problems, but this game is continuous updated, and it will be solve soon. NWN2 runs perfect with new proccesors intel quad.

If they really want to solve the problems of Div. 2. They will do. No doubt.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Akatosh22
Shit....
But what the hell...?
We are talking about professional programmers or noobs?
Nobody knows why the game FAIL. Nobody knows how to make a patch or fix...
I am vere dissapointed, if we haven´t a patch at this moment, probably we wont have any patch, never.
What a shit of developers...
And, Kein, you said: "No reason to release a pach" ¿nop? I think that a patch is totally required, I dont mind how...but the program is a shit, and it doesnt work. With PC that reach the RECOMMENDED System.

Noobs...This is not Bioware, this is not EA, this is not OBsidian...

Weird, i'm running the game and having a lot of fun. Apart from stuttering and the ocasional crash or infinite loading screen (like 1-2 every 1 hour), its a very enjoyable game.

Also playing DA:O and i always get a laugh from those ridiculously low-res textures they acidentaly shipped in the PC version.

It apears bad things happen to either very small companies (larian) and very big ones (Bioware).

The patch will come, have patience, in the meantime play something else or be more social in this weeks lol. just chill dude, a game is not worth all the rage and suffering wink

Last edited by KnightPT; 03/12/09 11:01 AM.
stranger
stranger
The solution for infinite loading screen seems to be a crack, yes as yor ear, a crack
A lot of people with this issue can play with a crack (no with Spanish version because no specific crack for it is avilable)

So, for me (i´m not a programmer) that problem is with Securom
Use the logic Larian

It´s anoying for me and other to have the original game for a long time and still unable to play one minute!

Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Oh, c'mon guys, have a patience, why so REAG? The patch will be released soon.
But if you can't wait... well, you always can get your money back, buy german retail release, use language hack and be happy! :P

Last edited by Kein; 03/12/09 05:13 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
God listen to you, Kein...
The game (Divinity II) is good, so the impatiente is high....Thats the consecuence. We want to play this great game without bugs...

The spanish version was released at the same time that Dragon Age. It is strange, dont think so?
May the distributor pressed them to release the game before it was ready.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Im on the uk ver of the game and i would love a patch to fix or reduce my graphics stuttering im hoping it will come soon cause it is a good game but playing it like this sucks.

Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
lex1ca
There is a several threads about sluttering, have you read them? Perhaps something can help you without a patch?

L
stranger
stranger
L
Ive tried the stuff on here ive tried using d3doverider thing from riva turner lots of things im still playing it even with the stuttering cause its a good game maybe its my card i just have stuttering on most gamebryo engine games.

Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
i just have stuttering on most gamebryo engine games.

Then i barely doubt that the patch will fix it :P

L
stranger
stranger
L
I can live in hope :P the stuttering i got in war online was not constant like with this game tho ok in like sections of the areas like where the maps of zones joined and stuff but still there none the less.

stranger
stranger
I use this thread to report an issue related to the Physx drivers coming with the game, I hope will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

The Physx drivers version shipped with the game is 9.09.0428, while the latest drivers available at the official Nvidia site 9.09.0814. When I first installed the game I experienced the following problem: the old Physx drivers installed with Divinity II caused a 7 fps in Mirrors Edge during the glasses breaking scene. This was due to the CPU taking care of the Physx and not the GPU (drivers were too old for my OS). I then re-installed the latest drivers and Mirrors Edge now runs fine. Divinity II, on the other hand and despite running fine, at each startup keeps telling me that the Physx drivers found on the pc are different from the ones of the game: how to get rid of the warning dialog box before the Larian logo ? I am running the game on Win 7 64bit with not a single crash after more than 30 hrs of play.

Regards.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Kein, do you mean 1.03 or 1.3 ?

I could swear my english version is 1.03 already ?

Sorry if i'm confused.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard