Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#397045 30/12/09 12:37 AM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I just got the game from Gamestop and am annoyed by several bugs, but especially save glitches. In the first tomb I saved right before battling the ghost and when I loaded it, the game put me outside the tomb with the door locked and my key wouldn't opened it. Another time I was fighting a big eye thing with goblin tribe and after I died the game loaded me to the point after my death instead of the point two minutes prior when I saved it.

PLEASE advise.

Last edited by spongedaddy; 30/12/09 02:09 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
I'm having problems with loading after dying. The couple times I've died, when I hit load, it does a fast load, then just freezes the game on the previous death screen.

The only success I've had loading is from the main menu, so a couple times I've excited to the main menu (which then forces me to watch the splash screens again), and have been able to load the save fine...

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by DarinCMU
I'm having problems with loading after dying. The couple times I've died, when I hit load, it does a fast load, then just freezes the game on the previous death screen.

The only success I've had loading is from the main menu, so a couple times I've excited to the main menu (which then forces me to watch the splash screens again), and have been able to load the save fine...

Yes. That's one of the biggest, most frustrating things. They got me though because I love this game..not to insult anyone elses work, but this is the game I wish Sacred 2 (and many others was). I am glad I supported the developers with my money, but a save glitch like this can become a huge frustration. I hope the developers read these posts.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Same problem here. Since the 360 is a controlled environment I'm going to guess everyone does...hope they fix it

stranger
stranger
Yeah it happened to me last night as well, i was doing the Bandits Den quest and i just killed everyone off except this last level 7 goblin, so i saved in case he killed me which he did.
Then when i loaded the game it put me on the stairwell on the other side of the fallen rocks, another similar thing happened to me when i saved outside the 2nd goblin camp on the other side of the river, and when i died and reloaded the save i ended up in the 1st goblin camp by the burnt out church.
However i found a way around it, for now anyway, i loaded the autosave, which of course was too far back in the game, but then immediately i reloaded my save point and then it put me back in the right spot.
I think if you keep the autosave and make multiple saves of your most current progress you'll be able to get back to exactly where you were.

Last edited by Michael DAmico; 30/12/09 03:09 PM.
U
stranger
stranger
U
I'm having the same problem and I hope there is a patch/game update up soon.
This bug is very annoying. Most of the time I have to back out all the way to the dashboard (on the Xbox 360) to be able to load my save file again.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
It is happening enough to be a real pain in the rear. Can someone from Larian please address this? How did this bug make it pass QA and out the door?

E
stranger
stranger
E
I really hope that this bug is fixed soon... it is driving me insane. I have to exit to the dash each time. Please larian.. fix this so that i can enjoy this game properly!

R
stranger
stranger
R
Yeah I'm really enjoying this game but this save bug is driving me nuts. Please patch it for the 360 version soon! Also maybe fixing anti aliasing would be nice.

Otherwise this is a really fun game!

C
stranger
stranger
C
I've got a similar bug right now. I entered the bandit camp and started a couple quests there, but I can't seem to leave. The door to exit is missing, there is just a stone wall. Thought it may have been some part of a quest and loaded my save from before I entered and went back to town only to find all the doors missing in town as well.

I agree that this seems like it could be a really good game, but these bugs are really dragging the game down. Hopefully there will be a patch to fix them soon.

apprentice
apprentice
Forums all over are filled with this kind of thing. A developer response is required, and soon. I'm actually considering to hold off my purchase until a patch or at least a viable work-around is explained.

Loading / saving in a game of this type is absolutely crucial and these problems are unnacceptable in the final retail build of a game.

C
stranger
stranger
C
First let me say that this game seems like it would be a lot of fun to play. But I basically cant even play my $60 game that I bought do to it basically being broken! This makes me very upset as a buyer of this game. The save and loading problem is a massive problem!

1. Sometimes it does not load your save after death and you must go back out to the dashboard to re load your game this is ridiculous.

2. When you save I would expect the game to do just that but sometimes it decides to not to or something because if you reload that file it wont load up the correct spot you saved at!

I would love to play this game but at this point the Xbox 360 version is UNPLAYABLE and needs PATCHED ASAP if you expect to make any sort of money off of it after day one sales!!!!!!!

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Does anyone know who ported the game to the 360?

C
stranger
stranger
C
I've been having the same problem in the beginning. One time, after I loaded after I died I went to the starting town/village and barrack/tavern doors were replaced with stone walls and there wasn't doors on the houses, it was just black and I couldn't go in. Just now I died and when I went to load the game I first let the save picture load first and then loaded it. No freeze. Could be luck or something else. Tell me if it works.

apprentice
apprentice
I have only once encountered this bug once and that was when i was about to fight a boss (no names for spoilers sake). After i won the first fight and he ran off, the game wouldn't respond, it's like it froze but the avatars where still moving idly and my creature doing his usual business. I had to start from a save point prior to that for it to move past that point. I was so worried that i was going to loose many hours that i had put in :C (like 20+ hours.)
Touch wood, this hasn't happened to me again.

Let us swim in this sea of fire, and hope that the demons of doubt do not drown us.

xbox360 GamerTag- Bazomanda
Support
Support

Larian worked on the PC and Xbox versions concurrently, handling the German and English versions. Other releases required localization for language, etc, but not a great deal of 'porting' AFAIK.

stranger
stranger
First of all the game is really good in terms of game play.

PLEASE FIX THE SAVE GAME GLITCH! Every time i die i go to load my game and it freezes! I have to go back to xbox live menu, start up divinity 2, then get to main menu, then load the game. Its very frustrating as most people know already. I hope you guys have some patches or updates for this considering it did release early from Gamestop.
Enemies are very difficult even on the easiest settings. Way too many in-game loading glitches.
Other glitches specifically, When i do the quest where i have to name all of the 5 statues and then get into whats her face's lair the game wont let me speak to the statues. They apparently are supposed to say something when i activate the dialog so i know if i have given them their correct name. In my xbox 360 version they dont say anything to me. I have put in their correct names anyways, but when i approach the door to let me in, it keeps telling me i didnt answer them correctly. If the statues wont do what they are supposed to i cant get in. It makes that quest pointless. And henceforth i cant get the achievement.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Just wondering if this is a US only issue with the Xbox 360 version as I've not seen any complaints about the EU version about this (neither have I ever experienced this issue).

L
stranger
stranger
L
Same problem for us as everyone else! If you save over a previous save, you never know where you are going to be restored to! I was restored back to a spot where the door was locked and I couldn't proceed. Also have experienced lock up on restore and one time my last save was blown away. Funny that all the problem seem to be with save/restore. I haven't had any issues with the game play. I've just taken to saving often and having a long list of saves.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Unreal Warfare
Just wondering if this is a US only issue with the Xbox 360 version as I've not seen any complaints about the EU version about this (neither have I ever experienced this issue).

Same.
Larian have sadly created other bugs whilst trying to fix other problems.
How did they miss this, hope this doesn't hold the patch up.
EU has the less buggy version smile

Support
Support

If the problem only occurs overwriting previous saves I don't have to worry too much about it. I always make multiple named saves whenever possible, even in types of games where I am unlikely to ever need to revert to an earlier save. Quicksaves might cause an issue, though, as I usually use them when just running around clearing stuff, or want to save before trying something but already have a relatively recent named save, etc.

stranger
stranger
Having the same issues with the XBOX 360 version of the game. I have noticed after some testing that the "exp" gained was somehow saved. I am allows geographically back at an older save, but my experience is saved. I noticed this by leveling up to 28 and then having the save/load problem. I loaded up a save from about 15 minutes prior that was a level 27 and I was back geographically but I was at level 28.

L
stranger
stranger
L
I can understand some rare random bug, but I don't get this wholesale save game issue!! Do you not have testers? What is worse than getting through some difficult fight and getting booted out to some UI previous save? I'm going to pay $60 bucks for a game, I would expect better testing! Its a really good game, but the save/load bugs really detract from what should be a GREAT game. Who wants to play an RPG just to be brought back to reality with a THUD by a lame save issue?

stranger
stranger
I had the same problem while trying to defeat the specter in the tomb. Once inside I realized had no potions so I attempted to run away and get some more, however a skeleton killed me. I reloaded my save to find myself outside with the experience and items I had gained inside. Also the doors to every building in town had disappeared. I found that if I enter another underground area, save, and then exit again and save the doors reappeared. However now I find that the door to the tomb is locked and I have yet to kill the specter therefore I cannot progress in the storyline.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Do you know if there might be a patch for this game for the 360 Us version eventually? This save bug is REALLY irritating its caused my game to freeze multiple times when I reload after dying and also has caused bricks to be placed over critical mission important areas as well as dropping me off in areas NOT where I saved (example: the first city where you had to find info about the Dragon sighting, I went to reload to try a new dialogue action and it dumped me on top the guard post with bricks over the doors). It kind of kills my enjoyment of the game, had to put it up for the time being and hope it gets fixed. If Larian studios reads theses forums PLEASE fix this.

stranger
stranger
The short answer is this bug sucks. My only option was to use an Auto-save from about 3 hours prior. I have been taking extra time prior to hitting the "b" button after saves (little noise when it saves), but this is not fool proof. Also after a tough area such as beating flying fortress I make two different saves.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Not only does this bug really stink, I find it interesting that the in-game tips say "Post on this website! Devs read and respond there!" I haven't seen a dev response yet, anybody else?

Regarding the bug though, I save (each and every time) on two seperate slots. I encounter this issue EVERY time I die and reload. NOT ONCE has the game loaded my save properly. It either loads some off the wall previous save, it doesn't load anything and locks up on the death screen forcing me to go back to the dashboard, or it loads the correct save in the wrong location. This is the kind of b.s. that makes great games die quick deaths. Don't release games with this kind of nonsense in them. This is just as bad as Assassin's Creed 2 being released for full price while missing two episodes of content.

Support
Support

The Larians do read the forum and sometimes respond, but not so much over Christmas. They could be concentrating on email support, or something.

The save bug appears to have been introduced in the North American release, so a changed feature or fix for something else may have broken the load procedure. Perhaps by this time the QA team is good enough they didn't do a lot of dying?
With Beyond Divinity, when they added the copy protection it caused a couple conflicts and bugs that had not existed before, so they had to delay going gold for a day while they fixed that. Something similar may have happened during the final production of the Xbox version.

This still should have been caught, but I can see how it may have occurred too late to be able to fix. I would assume/hope Larian has it fixed in the upcoming patch, though, as I doubt they would want to introduce this problem in non-US Xbox versions.

apprentice
apprentice
Larian - please comment?

W
stranger
stranger
W
I had the same issue since I purchased the pre-order game. I've noticed (which sorta temporily fixes the issue) is to make a completely new save everytime. Never overwrite the same file for this is the problem. Since doing this I had no bugs/glitches what so ever.

I truly hope this helps some! I wish you all the best and hopefully we will see a patch soon.

old hand
old hand
We definitely weren't aware of this bug & haven't been able to reproduce it yet. There are several engineers looking into what could cause the problem right now, and I hope we'll be able to give you some feedback soon.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Wolfiette2009
I had the same issue since I purchased the pre-order game. I've noticed (which sorta temporily fixes the issue) is to make a completely new save everytime. Never overwrite the same file for this is the problem. Since doing this I had no bugs/glitches what so ever.

I truly hope this helps some! I wish you all the best and hopefully we will see a patch soon.

Yep, that seems to be the general consensus on how to circumvent this bug. New save game slots everytime.

To Larian:

As far as I understand it, it should be very easy to reproduce and is happening on ALL North American patched xbox 360 versions of Divinity II:

- Create a save at a certain location
- Adventure and make sure you end up in a different location
- SAVE your game ATOP the previous one - NOT a new slot (where the character was located in a different ZONE all together)
- RELOAD the aforementioned savegame WITHOUT EXITING THE GAME

Those points above are all the common things users are doing to trigger the bug. Your engineers should have zero problems if they repeat these steps, which is why most of us are surprised this nasty bug ended up in the gold to begin with.

Either way, good luck and godspeed!

Last edited by Jorlen; 04/01/10 05:19 PM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
Could the save/load process somehow be drawing bad info from the 360's cache?

I encounter this bug maybe every fifth load now: I save immediately before a death or other status change, and then load to find myself still dead or in a completely different location but with items/quest completion current.

My current "fix" is to quit to dashboard when this occurs, restart the game and load my game. It has always loaded correctly the second time.

stranger
stranger
So I just bought D2 from GameStop and it is the Pre-Order Edition. I am stuck in Broken Valley. I faced the ghost in the tomb and he kicked my butt and when I reloaded the game the door was locked so I can't proceed until I have faced him. I am having the same save issues just like everyone else. Am I going to have to start over????

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Jorlen
Originally Posted by Wolfiette2009

Yep, that seems to be the general consensus on how to circumvent this bug. New save game slots everytime.

To Larian:

As far as I understand it, it should be very easy to reproduce and is happening on ALL North American patched xbox 360 versions of Divinity II:

- Create a save at a certain location
- Adventure and make sure you end up in a different location
- SAVE your game ATOP the previous one - NOT a new slot (where the character was located in a different ZONE all together)
- RELOAD the aforementioned savegame WITHOUT EXITING THE GAME

Those points above are all the common things users are doing to trigger the bug. Your engineers should have zero problems if they repeat these steps, which is why most of us are surprised this nasty bug ended up in the gold to begin with.

Either way, good luck and godspeed!

I have not run into this save bug and 100s of saves have been overwritten.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
Support
Support

WickedWen, I don't have the game yet, but assuming the door isn't locked deliberately (so you need to finish something or find a lever, etc to open it), try exiting back out to the dashboard, restart the game and load the save again.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Lar_q
We definitely weren't aware of this bug & haven't been able to reproduce it yet. There are several engineers looking into what could cause the problem right now, and I hope we'll be able to give you some feedback soon.

I truly hope you are joking....

D
stranger
stranger
D
I'm wondering if this is just on the gamestop pre-order version? I got that version today and am having the same issues. I've had the game freeze three times and I'm still in the first town.

enthusiast
enthusiast
We have indeed been able to reproduce the issue and will try to work out a solution as soon as possible.

As most people have pointed out, the workaround for now is quite simple:

- if the save you are loading is an autosave (this automatically overwrites the previous autosave), then quit to dashboard and load it, it will not give you any problems then.
- Try to make new savegames instead of constantly overwriting one savegame. The problem does not occur if you do not overwrite.
- If you do run out of savegame space (limit is 20), simply go back to dashboard when an overwritten savegame is giving you problems.

We apologize for any inconvenience this caused and hope to resolve this soon.

W
stranger
stranger
W
I've been playing the 360 version game for an upcoming article, and the save file bug is a major hit against the game. Truthfully, it shouldn't have hit retail with a bug this frequent and obvious. And while the bulk of 360 owners may not have this problem, there's still a sizable chunk out there who have yet to get their consoles online, so a patch won't do them much good. Having said that, though, the game itself isn't bad at all.

One thing I want to add, though, you don't HAVE to create a new save file every time if you don't want to keep track of twenty files. Just as with loading from the Autosave, if you exit to the dashboard (presumably to completely clear the cache), then restart the game, you can load from your single save file, overwritten or not, and continue on. Either solution is a pain, but at least keeps the game playable.

old hand
old hand
Something definitely went wrong - we're still trying to figure out what as we haven't found the cause yet, but it's unfortunately easy to see how it slipped through: . I imagine that nobody at QA caught it (nb over 4 different companies) because they rarely overwrite their savegames and always work in a circular fashion (svg1,svg2...svg20,svg1 etc...) to be able to backtrack. Since it isn't always a problem, loading a previous savegame won't necessarily have flagged the bug, and that way it would've passed through. No excuse of course and there's been a lot of cursing going on over here frown

stranger
stranger
I pretty much just want a refund for this game at this point. Its Pointless to Play ive had to restart 3 times after being a few hrs into the game. This is the worst bugs ive ever had in a 360 game. This will most likely be the last time I buy a game from your studio

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Something definitely went wrong - we're still trying to figure out what as we haven't found the cause yet, but it's unfortunately easy to see how it slipped through: . I imagine that nobody at QA caught it (nb over 4 different companies) because they rarely overwrite their savegames and always work in a circular fashion (svg1,svg2...svg20,svg1 etc...) to be able to backtrack. Since it isn't always a problem, loading a previous savegame won't necessarily have flagged the bug, and that way it would've passed through. No excuse of course and there's been a lot of cursing going on over here frown

Thanks for the response. I know that we as consumers are frustrated and you as a developer aren't happy to have your product ship with a major bug like this. However, the attention to it is appreciated.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by spongedaddy

Thanks for the response. I know that we as consumers are frustrated and you as a developer aren't happy to have your product ship with a major bug like this. However, the attention to it is appreciated.

Agreed. Acknowledgement goes a long way too and is enough to make most of us feel less apprehensive.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by James Bong
I pretty much just want a refund for this game at this point. Its Pointless to Play ive had to restart 3 times after being a few hrs into the game. This is the worst bugs ive ever had in a 360 game. This will most likely be the last time I buy a game from your studio

Creating a new save is just as easy as overwriting an old one...

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
stranger
stranger
I understand this. But as i stated before Ive had to restart the game 3 times. Def killed the re playability, and I lost alot of Items that were rare and i never found them again. Everyone thats asked about this game Ive told them To wait to get it until after they patch it.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Thank you Larian studios from hearing our cries for help and working on it. I have been studying Game development in school and just finished a class about what it takes to make a game including how QA works. You guys do a very hard job, and I as a gamer thank you for your hard work and dedication. Thank you for responding to our calls for help, it makes sense that as game testers work in such a fashion that a bug like this would be missed.

G
stranger
stranger
G
why say thank you, when they release a game that is obviously not ready, they probably didnt have money for beta testers either, so they use our money to buy the game, so we complain about bugs that should been obviously caught before the game was released.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Gn-Landazar
why say thank you, when they release a game that is obviously not ready, they probably didnt have money for beta testers either, so they use our money to buy the game, so we complain about bugs that should been obviously caught before the game was released.

Perhaps you should say thank you because they have at least acknowledged that mistakes were made and that they are now trying to resolve the problem, unlike many other game developers that really just don't care. Or maybe say thank you because they even took the time to log onto the forums to see what we were mad about to begin with. Or how about just saying thank you because in the present situation it is considered good manners. Either way, say thank you and be glad the game is better than Two Worlds.....

old hand
old hand
We've located the problem and are now assembling a patch. We'll do everything we can to expidite the release but it still needs to go through to Microsoft. When I have more details on the timeline, I'll let you know.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Yep, the Xbox 360 is nortorious for save game issues if you overwrite your saves.

Here are other games I have played on the 360 with the same problem.

Fallout 3

FarCry 2

Sacred 2

F.E.A.R

Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway

And these are just the games I have had this issue of overwriting saves, which I do not overwrite anymore, and problem solved!

T
apprentice
apprentice
T

First game you ever bought?

I have never seen the perfect "bug free" game in my 20 years of gaming and have more patches then games!

At least Larian has commented unlike most other game developers to address an issue, so crapping on their doorstep helps no one.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by The Outfield

First game you ever bought?

I have never seen the perfect "bug free" game in my 20 years of gaming and have more patches then games!

At least Larian has commented unlike most other game developers to address an issue, so crapping on their doorstep helps no one.

Well I suppose it helps justify the egoic need for righteous anger.

I look forward to the patch. I have stopped playing for a while so I can really enjoy the game post-patch.

stranger
stranger
I think the game can still be enjoyed even with the bug as is. I discovered this after I started randomly teleporting all over the place after loading. I just started saving in a new slot and deleting the old save after. It doesn't take a whole lot longer and the game is certainly nowhere near unplayable.

stranger
stranger
I've just discovered this bug & like most I find it annoying to invest so much time & effort & lose it & items etc but it's a game & I'm not going to lose sleep over it & certainly am not going to harrass the company about it because in positive that they KNOW that we aren't happy with the situation but stuff happens they are fixing the problem & I for one am grateful that they are & that they haven't shied away from their responsibility but decided to face it head on. Cuddlos for doing the honourable thing!
Tali
Oh is the patch out yet do we know? I'll run into xbox see if it's there smile

Live Free Die Hard (or something like that) !!!! \:\)
K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by OrangeRichy
I think the game can still be enjoyed even with the bug as is. I discovered this after I started randomly teleporting all over the place after loading. I just started saving in a new slot and deleting the old save after. It doesn't take a whole lot longer and the game is certainly nowhere near unplayable.

Actually not for me. My last save game, which is about one and a half hours beyond the last auto-save, will not load anymore. In fact none of my save games will load at all. I am completely unable to play. I can only hope that the patch resolves this issue too, or else all of my progress is lost.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Soo........my question is: when you go back to the dashboard, reload the game, and load your save file and it pops you at the spot that you saved, but......none of the doors are there, what are you supposed to do?

K
stranger
stranger
K
We've located the problem and are now assembling a patch. We'll do everything we can to expidite the release but it still needs to go through to Microsoft. When I have more details on the timeline, I'll let you know.

Any word, yet? I am unable to load ANY of the save game files, including the auto-save. I really don't want to start over...

R
stranger
stranger
R

The US PC version has the same bug. Are you patching the PC version as well?

stranger
stranger
I'm having the same glitch, I die and it reloads and crashes at the previous death screen. But here's another one to watch out for. I tend to save to one or two slots, overwriting as needed. When I die or reload, sometimes it will load the game that I saved BEFORE (the one I overwrote) and the most recent save wont appear on the list. When I die reload again, the same save slot will have the newest save (not the one that was overwritten and appeared anyway, but the one that was supposed to be there.) I have started to correct this by deleting the old save before saving a new one, or saving under a new slot each time. So far this seems to work.

There are no mysteries in this or any world. There are only places I haven't pillaged yet.
K
stranger
stranger
K
My problem is that the save files will not load at all. The load screen will appear, and then another load screen will appear but I'll hear the game in the background. The only way to get off of the second load screen is to back out to the dashboard. Other than completely starting over, anybody else having this issue or maybe have a workaround?

stranger
stranger
I think I may have stumbled across a game-killer.

I've just returned to the Battle Tower after unlocking the 'You're going to die, Charlie' achievement, and it's completely devoid of staff. No Tom, Dick, or Harry, no one. Now it could just be the case that there's been a mass walkout due to low pay, and a strictly enforced 'no smoking' policy; but somehow, I doubt it!

Please tell me that this is fixable. I've tried a hard reset on the console, but the tower's still empty when I start the game.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
I have been making brand new save games every time I save since the start of my game. I have played 30+ hours. Never had a problem with any of my save games. I am lucky I read up on this bug before playing though.

K
stranger
stranger
K
So? Anything yet, Devs?

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
I wonder if the 360 version will even get a patch ...

old hand
old hand

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by DivineGamer

Well since Larian responded to this thread earlier, it would have been reasonable to expect them to update their response on this thread. Get off your pedestal.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Man, I finished one play through on the Xbox but even with the horible ending I decided to play through again to finish some quests I missed the firt time. I had trouble with screen freezes on death reloads and with random spawn points on game reloads through-out my first play through. But this problems were manageable. Now everytime I load a save file all the entry points are replaced with stone walls so I cannot enter any other areas other than the one I am in. In addition I am losing save files everytime I try to save or load a file. The ending was bad enough - now this save bug makes the game unplayble. Not sure way it happened on my second play through and not my first. But Xbox should be ashamed to release a game with a bug this serious. I sold my copy back back today. I wish I did not - I should of demanded a refund from MicroSoft... or waited for the dam patch lol

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
I hope the patch fixes more than just the save bug. There's plenty to fix. They also need some positive press, but I'm afraid it might be too late for Larian and Xbox. Hopefully this release doesn't kill off their studio and they can bounce back.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Kainen

Well since Larian responded to this thread earlier, it would have been reasonable to expect them to update their response on this thread. Get off your pedestal.

Since you signed up you should visit other sections and that was in the Offical Patch Update thread on the 8th.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Kainen

Since you signed up you should visit other sections and that was in the Offical Patch Update thread on the 8th.

And they first replied on this thread on the 4th. My point stands.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard