Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#399027 07/01/10 09:40 AM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Is there anyway of getting rid of them.
I've got two Goblin hearts in my Quest Items Inventory even though I declined the quest and two keys which I dont know till this day what there for.
Is there anyway of getting rid of 'em and do they take up inventory space?

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Can you right click on them to see the delete choice?

Lurene #399065 07/01/10 12:25 PM
No you cannnot, try just accepted the quest getting rid of the hearts but you wil have a trash quest in your log, stupid really :S

Chrol #399109 07/01/10 03:54 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I declined it and I seen Richard fighting Goblins helped him and he dissapered again so...
Larian should have put some more information on Quest Keys.

old hand
old hand
Decline it? I only know when I brought those heart to richard, I get exp and gold. Reward will increase more after you read his mind. As for keys, you wont need to bother bout them, as long as you had all chests or locked door open. There are certain chests where keys are provided, but you can still open it with lock pick skill. I remember I still got quite some keys remain in my quest tab in the previous play through.

ACSS #399119 07/01/10 04:42 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Yes when he first ask you do the quest you can decline it.
I met back up with him to help him fight Goblins now he dissapered so I can't see If I could give him the hearts.
The Keys I have are related to Quests but I dont know what quests thats why Larian should put some more details.

It kinda bugs me for some reason.
I upgraded my inv size so I have more room smile

old hand
old hand
No matter what keys you pick up, its all ended in the quest tab column in the inventory. So I can tell you that its all mess in there. As long as you get all lock chests and doors open, beside that few bug 1, its consider done.

Decline richard.... I never decline his heart collecting quest before, the reward is good when you had a lot of hearts. But I do decline to help him on the ration quest, and kill him also. And in the end, my heart collecting quest become incomplete in quest log, even though I had pass him all my goblin hearts in 1 shot and get the reward.

ACSS #399302 08/01/10 09:48 AM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
The problem is I dont now where the hell he is.
I helped him kill some Goblins after they surrounded him just outside an exit of a cave in broken valley now he dissapered again?
I'll searched all over the internet but no luck.

old hand
old hand
Really no idea then as I never decline his 1st request on the goblin hearts.

ACSS #399315 08/01/10 10:50 AM
veteran
veteran
Richard?
I have seen that he walk around in Brocken Valley Village and most of the time I found him near the blacksmith wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #399327 08/01/10 11:11 AM
He walks on the far side of the village between Folo's Farm/Chapel all the way to the castle walls by the Blacksmith's House. Usually under the porch at the end house.

Chrol #399342 08/01/10 11:39 AM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
He's not there.
After you decline the goblin quest.
He goes out and does it himself.

Oh well forget it...

old hand
old hand
If you really cant find him anymore, he most likely be gone forever. That why always do a quick save before making some decisions.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard