Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Libertarian #399590 09/01/10 12:27 AM
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Libertarian
I played TW fully patched a few weeks ago and it felt just as horrid as it did day one. I even used the console commands to dumb down its graphics in hope that it'd run better, and it really didn't run much better.

If you think it plays the same as it did on day one then you either didn't play it on day one or you just forgot how the game ran back then. And calling the game "broken" is false. It doesn't run as good as one would want but it ain't broken. Unlike a certain game that's being discussed here a lot.

Originally Posted by Willlem
Yeah, and Zlaja is talking about the 360 version and you are talking about console commands on your pc...

There're some console commands on 360 as well.

Zlaja #399610 09/01/10 01:37 AM
C
apprentice
apprentice
C
So far I've encountered the usual 'keep on loading' screen at the very beginning.
And I had a crash, but that was due to RROD.
I'm halfway through the game and thus far, no glitches/bugs I can remember o.O

I'm playing the 360 EU Version. The only noticable thing is that it kinda stutters a bit, but other than that it's buttery-smooth.
Maybe some people in here are just terribly unlucky smirk

Chimeray #399617 09/01/10 02:00 AM
M
journeyman
journeyman
M
on my version infinite loading is in one place always
when u first go to that semi boss who is dragon speak mind read him and end conversation than go to hs chamber and open his chest go to him take scaless and make him become human , if he will kill u on first arrow and u got only auto save before he is turned in to human and u try to load it game will go in loop. u need close game from windows and start game again u will b able to load that save
but if u die again same shiet need restart game or just make save after hes already human that one loads without problem. 2 times i play d2 and 2 tims the same spot the same bug so i can say is repetable

Willlem #399682 09/01/10 09:59 AM
old hand
old hand
Yeah, and Zlaja is talking about the 360 version and you are talking about console commands on your pc...

No you can use console commands on the xbox version.

Anyway how did this turn into a Two Worlds thread?

DivineGamer #399706 09/01/10 11:41 AM
Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
Now then, its 2010 now... WHEREZ DAT PATCH smile? Still playing with the QA teams?

Willlem #400019 10/01/10 11:06 AM
G
stranger
stranger
G
For my language (ITA) when patch is released, i download using Auto Update, and work ? True ?

Thanks

Zlaja #400091 10/01/10 05:44 PM
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Zlaja
I played TW fully patched a few weeks ago and it felt just as horrid as it did day one. I even used the console commands to dumb down its graphics in hope that it'd run better, and it really didn't run much better.

If you think it plays the same as it did on day one then you either didn't play it on day one or you just forgot how the game ran back then. And calling the game "broken" is false. It doesn't run as good as one would want but it ain't broken. Unlike a certain game that's being discussed here a lot.

There're some console commands on 360 as well.

Nope, pre-ordered and purchased the day it released.

And yes, I played it a few weeks ago.

And the game is broken. It has many, upon many, breaking glitches, and the framerate is absolutely abysmal. It chugs when you walk, when you run, when you do anything. And as you do "anything", the pop-in is horrid. The animations are even worse than Divinity. Combat sucks. Voice acting sucks something fierce.

Two Worlds is the biggest load of shovelware in RPGs today. Reality Pump is a joke.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Hi, I am trying to find out for definate sure what version my copy of DIVINITY 2 EGO DRACONIS is,
I bought it at retail from WALMART, in the US.
I can find no where on/in the game manual or the game itself that info.
thanks

^When you open the game look at the lower right corner of the menu.

...........................::ALIVE::..........................

DeviRyuuD(Myojinoir) Reviews here
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by telenamerek
Hi, I am trying to find out for definate sure what version my copy of DIVINITY 2 EGO DRACONIS is,
I bought it at retail from WALMART, in the US.
I can find no where on/in the game manual or the game itself that info.
thanks

First off, Walmart means US version, so the most recently updated game. The difference I have been told between the US and the International version is if you have your game in a BOX and not a DVD holder (like the size of the box movies come in), then it is US.
Does that make sense?

My case is the size that a movie DVD case is, thus I have the International version.

Of course, the only other way to tell is to load it up, and see what version it is.

Good luck

Libertarian #400172 10/01/10 10:41 PM
stranger
stranger
Nope, pre-ordered and purchased the day it released.

And yes, I played it a few weeks ago.

And the game is broken. It has many, upon many, breaking glitches, and the framerate is absolutely abysmal. It chugs when you walk, when you run, when you do anything. And as you do "anything", the pop-in is horrid. The animations are even worse than Divinity. Combat sucks. Voice acting sucks something fierce.

Two Worlds is the biggest load of shovelware in RPGs today. Reality Pump is a joke.

The game is not broken. I didn't experience any game-breaking glitches the last time I completed it. The pop-in is indeed very bad but the game does not chug as bad as you described it. And who the hell said anything about the combat, animations and voice acting? We're not discussing TW as a whole. I never said the game was good.

Lar_q #400196 11/01/10 12:27 AM
addict
addict
Yes, the game does have an awful framerate that chugs along. It's even worse than I was describing.

And many of the quests are bugged.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
Libertarian #400234 11/01/10 03:09 AM
stranger
stranger
It's even worse than I was describing.

Nope.(I played it in 720p, btw)

And many of the quests are bugged.

More like a few. Which is bad enough, of course.

Zlaja #400237 11/01/10 03:42 AM
W
stranger
stranger
W
Any word on the next patch's progress by chance?

wily-weasel #400322 11/01/10 12:59 PM
R
apprentice
apprentice
R
well i have the US version and it still has the same glitches as u guys with the never ending loading screen glitch and probably has a few others that i havent even gotten a chance to encounter..-_-'

i just hope this mega patch will cover the issues in the US version as well, EVEN IF IT IS UP TO DATE.

America...
Lar_q #400561 12/01/10 05:07 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lar_q
Believe it or not, the patch has been ready for quite some time, but there's a lot of process this thing has to go through before it can be released. Out of that process came one issue which is now fixed, so I hope you'll still see it this week. My sincere apologies.

Lar,

As an old fan of Larians, as with everything new that comes out it will have bugs, but take your time with the patch and make sure it covers the issues people are having. Even with the issues it is by far the least bug ridden game released in the US that I can think of.

Yes I have had a few bugs myself. Skill trainer not working when I choice a skill to upgrade is the worst of them.

GoldyLocks #400670 12/01/10 02:23 PM
G
stranger
stranger
G
... And another patch is out... 1.03. But, only for EN-SPA-FR. I wait... anymore, i hope to 1.04.

Gimmy #400672 12/01/10 02:26 PM
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Gimmy
... And another patch is out... 1.03. But, only for EN-SPA-FR. I wait... anymore, i hope to 1.04.

And where did you find THAT patch please?

Openedge1 #400673 12/01/10 02:27 PM
apprentice
apprentice
I hope 1.04 removes heat seeking arrows smirk

Openedge1 #400682 12/01/10 03:19 PM
G
stranger
stranger
G
Originally Posted by Openedge1
Originally Posted by Gimmy

And where did you find THAT patch please?

For 1.03
http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/16355/Divinity+2+-+Ego+Draconis+Patch+1.03+-+US

For 1.04... i hope to release...
wink

Last edited by Gimmy; 12/01/10 03:20 PM.
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard