Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
Title says it all. I spent a few minutes in there last night and don't know how to destroy the generators.

O
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
Really? Nobody?

old hand
old hand
Maybe try elaborate more. There total of 5 flying fortresses and I dont think I can remember the details of each.

O
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
According to the following taken from the guide on gamepressure.com you are supposed to destroy all 3 generators, but I can't see how to do so.

Riging Raze

Received from: Wesson (enchanter’s platform)

To further improve the platform, you have to obtain Raze’s Cuirass, which is in Raze’s possession. You will find him in one of Damian’s Flying Fortresses M5(M5.11). Once you’re inside, your main task is to destroy all three generatorsM5.11(G), thanks to which the barrier blocking your way to the teleport M5.11(M5.22) will be deactivated. Move to Raze’s headquarters, your target awaits at the end of it M5.21(1). Each time his health drops low enough he’ll run to one of the generators to regenerate. Disable both of them with the levers and then take care of Raze. Go to Sassan M4(5), so that she can upgrade the platform once again.
Prize: 6000 experience points, 600 gold, skill book, 1 additional option.

Last edited by OneBadHuskerFan; 08/01/10 11:10 PM.
old hand
old hand
Are you referring to the machine where Raze will get in every time his hp drop low? If so there is a control panel alike this if I remember correctly, next to the so call generator machine. When you use it, it will like disable the machine for a short duration. But you had to do it before raze enter the machine to regenerate, else you wont able to stop him to regenerate. The best way is to kill Raze straight before he can even regenerate. If you are a warrior, you might able do so with thousand strike. I saw before some said stand in front of the machine and lure all the summon mobs on you, so they can block raze from accessing the machine. You can give it a try if you want.

L
stranger
stranger
L
I just used the summoned armor and my demon and trapped him against the wall to where he couldnt run to regenrate and PWNED him.

Last edited by LegionDraconis; 09/01/10 08:55 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
what i dont get though is how a level 34 and 32 characters in ygernas memory can PWN you with one to 3 hits when your the same level.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by LegionDraconis
what i dont get though is how a level 34 and 32 characters in ygernas memory can PWN you with one to 3 hits when your the same level.

More like your problems with your gear. I can pawn the whole group without even using a single hp potion. But that bit off topic now.

veteran
veteran
For Raze the best thing I did was walk in his regeneratemachine and stay in theat machine whole battle! grin !

Last edited by Joram; 10/01/10 11:23 AM.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Joram
For Raze the best thing I did was walk in his regeneratemachine and stay in theat machine whole battle! grin !

I tried that and he just pushed me to the back of it and healed. So I got real brave and just clicked on each lever about a dozen times and got the room full of Walking Armor and then jumped around till I found Raze stuck in a cornor and went in for the kill.

This worked so well that I went up two levels fighting him.

old hand
old hand
It depends on your level when fighting him. I roughly remember his walking armor give me less than 50exp per kill, so wasting time only with them.

J
stranger
stranger
J
I dont know how to kill this guy, i get rid of most of the mobs. keep both healing pods turned off then when raze goes into healing mode he is un-targetable?? i keep shutting the machines off but i cant target him. my demon wont attack. the only way i can get him to become targetable is to let him into the healing chamber.
very wierd. maybe some type of glitch? why would he not be targetable?

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
This was an easy battle. I didn't get it at first.

Well, I had a level 9 Demon, and my creature with me. Rush attacked him (rank 10), Thousand striked him (rank 5), Firewalled him (rank 11) and my creature and demon finished it off while I hit the walking armor with my Whirlwind.

"Never Try, Never Fail."
L
stranger
stranger
L
I'm telling you what...I can't find any actionable levers or panels on xbox. I've been killing walking armor for about an hour and I can't get old Raze down to more than 50%. I've stood in his chamber (he heals with me in there). If I could just find a way to disable the generator for a minute I could kill him. Otherwise, I guess, I'll have to go get firewall etc., as SoulWing suggests.

D
D
There should be levers to pull on the floor next to each healing pod. He does turn them back on I heard though.
He did not get that far with me as he was dead in 3 seconds with my level 3 demon and a level 4 firewall spell. Did not even have to use any weapons.
Think my game is messed up though as I'm pretty much invincible, nobody does me any damage even in my bra and panties on the highest difficulty.
Was going to patch but don't want to take the chance on it messing up my save games.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard