Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
V
stranger
stranger
V
Originally Posted by Zomgnome
Originally Posted by FiM
Originally Posted by Vankomycin
I cannot patch this game. I have English DVD version (cz manual) 1.0.15.79. And patch (400+MB) states that i have not english version of the game. Autoupdater states, that game is up to date... :-/

i have the same problem as above frown

Try to reinstall and download the 400mb patch manually. This will most probably happen if your using a cracked exe to fix stuttering or something.

I dont use cracked exe. I have downloaded patch twice - the same thing happens. Still no solution. I have tried to patch game immediately after installation.

old hand
old hand
Theres no Patch for EU Versions.
Well at least it probably wont get released frown
Imo Larian should be chasing this patch up...

E
stranger
stranger
E
Ok something wery weird happend to me. My game used to go on and load forever after the ladybug scene but now when i installed the new patch it goes to the place where the game starts but at there i can't to anything and a lvl 8 rich bandit attacks me and kills me. Anyone has the same problem or can anyone help me?

veteran
veteran
Are you sure you don't use any cracks? Because - afaik - this "rich bandit easter eggs" is a part pf game protection.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Has anyone heard anything about the patch for the game for those who have purchased via online retailers? I myself have the Steam version and would love the updates. When I first saw the announcement, I actually paused my play and decided to wait for the updates to come out.

However, it has now been approximately 2 weeks since the announcement and despite lurking the forums and waiting for any news, there has been no patch or any mention of it for Steam. Although I had my doubts, I tried the auto-update that is within the steamapps\common\divinity ii - ego draconis\Autoupdate folder to see if that might work. Sure enough it downloads a patch but then I get the message "Couldn't identify the installed version of Divinity II - Ego Draconis." Of course append your standard debug hash after that. I have verified my game files just in case, but no luck, and still no update news on Steam. So I'm guessing that autoupdate.exe is invalid for Steam installations?

Luckily I've recently purchased "The Most Excellent Game Psychonauts!" and it has kept me busy between work, but I have continually kept my eye out for updates. If anyone has any suggestions I'd be welcome to try them, but otherwise I shall await the Steam update.

More important than getting the update, I'd like a response from Larain and/or dtp regarding about the update process and if future patches will also take this long.

veteran
veteran
What is your current version of the game?
AFAIK, Steam one is patched already.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Hrm, I guess that is true. I do notice the crosshair and the version says 1.3.15.122. I guess I was just mistaken due to the announcement of this post (which was after I bought the game so it was confusing).

It would still be nice to hear how the update process will go for (assumed) future patches on steam with the existence of the autoupdater and the steam updates.

F
stranger
stranger
F
ich habe ein problem !

wenn ich im drachenturm die schattule mit dem buch indem der name des demons steht öffnen will steht da : dieses schloss kann nicht geknackt werden ! =(

ich habs schon so oft probiert ich komm an das blöde ding ned ran X(

bitte brauche gans dringend hilfe !!!

veteran
veteran

M
stranger
stranger
M
I assume that everyone has heard about the community crack for ver. 1.03 upgrade that fixes the "NEVERENDING, WAYPOINT LOAD SCREEN problems. There is general agreement that Larian's copy protection scheme is responsible for all the problems in this regard. Without the copy protection I have had no problems playing the game.

dtp Betty #408076 04/03/10 08:31 PM
P
stranger
stranger
P
After i added new patch, loading screen issues disappeared but now, after i re-took battle tower, and went into dragon form, defeated all the things[towers and wyverins]. Then that voice in my head (lmao Ta.. something the name was) said that we should return to Battle Tower, and when screen is darkening as before leading screen or new chapter it freezes at this point.
[Linked Image]

Pockie #408086 04/03/10 10:20 PM
Support
Support

Did you reload your latest save and try again? My Xbox locked up just before going to a loading screen, with the darkened image similar to your screenshot, but after turning it off, then back on and starting the game again it worked fine (had saved about a minute before). I don't know if that was just a random glitch, or if the Xbox was overheating because it had been on all day.

Since this cutscene worked before properly, hopefully it was just a random problem.

Raze #408159 05/03/10 07:04 PM
P
stranger
stranger
P
I'll try that with even older savegame, even so i tried that with some save game which was like 5 mins before that. So i'd aprecitiate more tips >_<
Thank you

Pockie #408203 06/03/10 08:55 AM
Support
Support

Did you go through the Never ending loading screen topic? Maybe one of the suggested there might help.

I'm not sure what else to try, except temporarily lowering all the graphics options, restarting the game and trying again.

Do you have access to another computer you could install the game one, long enough to get past that particular cutscene?

First Aid Kit for Divinity II

First Aid : when Div2 does not start or crashes

Raze #408233 06/03/10 02:58 PM
P
stranger
stranger
P
i don't have other comp. I tried re-instaling it, tried lowering settings, tried even loading pretty old saves, yet each time i'm at that place , it's stuck. Eh .-.
And i went throught that thread, no answer there.

Last edited by Pockie; 06/03/10 02:58 PM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
OMG this game is a nightmare,i have a brutal computer and every game on earth that is good must have good optimisation even for medium computers and this is the only game that runs on my computer like that i have pc 386 486 or pentium 2.....every fkn game on my system works perfectly on hi hi hi res max ultra brutal details,but this on 1024 768 works poor smile....it`s not the system its the game problem?fix this problem and report because i love how this game look but only on youtube....tnx anyway

L
stranger
stranger
L
CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THE QUESTION OF THERE BEING A PATCH FOR XBOX360 OR NOT. AUS VER.

Last edited by LiquidJoker; 27/03/10 03:13 AM.
veteran
veteran
ah, the crosshair is very welcome, esp. in places with lots of chests.

Viper
Viper #414808 26/06/10 09:40 AM
P
PLI Offline
stranger
stranger
P
Hi, I have purchased an original version EU 1.0.15.79 in Czech republic, which is in English. I have found out that there is not any patch available for this version and I am starting to wander when it will be as the patch was released 5 moths ago. I have tried to applied English or Polish patch and none of them was working. Always it gives me "It states that i do not have an english version of the game". Autoupdater states, that game is up to date.

Also I have found out there there is unofficial czech translation - subtitles (unofficial as Cenega is completly unable to do a proper localization and gives only czech manual) which working only with version where a patch 1.03 is applied.

I wonder whether it is some kind of bad joke from Larian and Cenega as I, the owner of original game, am being penalized for being so stupid to buy an original game. I can not patch it, I can not use a czech translation whereas anyone who downloads it from net has up-to-date version of game without major errors and can enjoy czech translation.

Please explain me why I should buy any future game produced by Larian and I should not download from net?

Support
Support

Does Cenega not have a link to the appropriate patch required for their localization patch?
Try emailing the support email in the manual or support@larian.com.

A couple other people reported the same problem earlier in this topic, but I don't know if or how it was resolved.
There is another patch coming, though a release date has not been mentioned (it is expected about the same times as the add-on, this 'summer').

Welcome to the forum. wave

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard