Page 1 of 2 1 2
#409216 19/03/10 02:05 AM
D
Detroid Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
This topic is to help players who wants to own complete sets of dragon armor for look , powers , skills or whatever. May contain Spoilers.I dont know if a thread like this exists.I Forgot where the chainmail leggings are located, but as there are rarely people asking for the location of it, i'm sure you will find it on the way in the main quests. :P

Bone Dragon Armor :
Helmet
Looted From Amdusias in the Maxos Temple after killing him, Hard to miss.

(+1 To Dragon Spirit)

Cuirass
Looted From the Coffer in the battle tower after defeating Laiken

(+40% to Hitpoints)

Leggings
Looted From the Coffer in the battle tower after defeating Laiken

(+40% to Offence)

Claw Piece
Looted from Lovis' armor chest after completing the quest "Lost Soul" by returning the stone to lovis.the chest is next to his throne.

(+1 to Dragon Shield)

Tail Piece
Looted from a chest in the Temple of Doom in the bandit camp in broken valley.the chest is in a wagon after defeating Jagon and before entering the portal to meet laiken for the first time.

(+1 to Dragon Polymorph)

Crystal Dragon Armor :
Helmet
Looted from orobas' chest after completing the quest "Down the Hatch".The chest may only be opened after answering 3 memory questions correctly, fail and u wont get a second attempt.

(+1 to Fire Sphere)

Cuirass
Looted from a chest in Bellegar's cave in the Fjords(AKA Mysterious Cave).To obtain this piece of armor , the player must make all the evil choices(or extremely evil)and not a single good choice.The chest is located behind the weapon rack at the last room."

(+40% to Hitpoints)

Leggings
Looted from a chest in Raze's headquarters in his flying fortress.Hard to miss if you go through every chest in there.

(+40% to Defence)

Claw Piece
Looted From a chest in Aleroth's ministry.the chest is on the second floor, to your left.

(+1 to Firebreath)

Tail Piece
Looted From a chest in Rayhun's headquarters, in the destroyed broken valley.

(+1 to Dragon Burst)

Chainmail Dragon Armor :
Helmet
Looted from a chest in the High hall well cave after accepting the quest "The Horror of High Hall" from beatrice.It can only be looted from reading Zagan's mind.The chest is located at the end of the cave, near the portal which warps you out.

(+1 to Fire Sphere)

Cuirass
This is actually Svadilfari's Dragon armor.It can be looted from a chest in the red hammer tribe cave after readng his mind.the chest is behind the place where u first meet him.

(+40% to Mana)

Leggings(Will update ASAP once i find out the location.)
(+40% to Offence)

Claw piece
Looted from barnabus' cave(Sinister cave or old cave) in the portal which leads to moving platforms.After reaching the top by maneuvering through the platforms , the chest is next to a portal which teleports u to a generator.

(+1 to Dragon Spirit)

Tail Piece
This one is tricky, it is in a chest IN champion's harbour.In the area which is fenced up near irwin, search the corner for 2 grain sacks, in one of the huge grain sacks lies a key u can pick up.This key opens a chest near Aurelius' shack, which contains the armor piece.

(+1 to Dragon Shield)

Plate Dragon Armor :
Helmet
Looted from a chest in kali's headquarters in her flying fortress.Hard to miss

(+1 to Firebreath)

Cuirass
Looted from a chest in Bellegar's cave in the Fjords(AKA Mysterious Cave).To obtain this piece of armor , the player must make all the good choices(or extremely good)and not a single evil choice.The chest is located behind the weapon rack at the last room.

(+40% to Mana)

Leggings
Looted from a chest in Stone's greenery in his flying fortress, Opposite the fountain.

(+40% to Defence)

CLaw piece
Looted from a chest in Geshniz's headquarter's in destroyed broken valley

(+1 to Dragon Burst)

Tail piece
Looted from a chest found after defeating ba'al in the mines of destroyed broken valley.

(+1 to Dragon Shield)

Been a while since i played the game, may start a new one to confirm the locations. 0.o

Last edited by Detroid; 19/03/10 07:13 PM. Reason: Added Stats.
veteran
veteran
I have a question:
IF you wearing a complete set (for example all the "Plate Dragon Armor - pieces"),
give such a "set" a extra bonus?

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
D
Detroid Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
No , well not that i know off

M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
Nice work, Detroid! I made this a sticky. up

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
stranger
stranger
what does each armor give you

i see you i kill you
M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
Various (skill)boosts.

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
And + 40% offence/defence or health/mana for some of the pieces. Nice job!

The Question isn't how
The Question is when
and the answer is now
D
Detroid Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Thanks for the Sticky Macbeth, appreciate it!

I'll add in the stats of each armor piece if necessary, just have to find them online =O

EDIT: Stats have been added, it is in the spoiler "box" , the last line.

Last edited by Detroid; 19/03/10 07:15 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
i cant find the key in the grain bag i know where it is in the fenced off part behind irwin but i dont have the option to open any grain bags is this a bug or does it maybe require a mindread or is it just me being stupid?

Support
Support

Standing at the entrance of the fenced area, there are 2 large, open sacks of grain in the far left corner. The key is visible sticking upright out of the grain, though hard to see as it is gold on yellow.

I have a question:
IF you wearing a complete set (for example all the "Plate Dragon Armor - pieces"),
give such a "set" a extra bonus?
I was wondering this, also.

apprentice
apprentice
thank you for the help

M
stranger
stranger
M
I like your post its quite informative and i love to visit you again as you have done a wonderful job. i love to bookmark this site and would send it to other friends to read it and visit it to get upto date and quite interesting information.

get pass 70-448 and 640-822 certification 000-966 and 000-973
apprentice
apprentice
Chain dragon leggings are in the imp cave behind the one guy in the cage, its in a chest

can't seem to find the chest in the battle tower, are you supposed to open it before you turn into a dragon? cause if that is so, I can't get them ^^

The Question isn't how
The Question is when
and the answer is now
Support
Support

The storage chest in the battle tower is along the left wall as you enter the master's chamber, beside the bed (at the back of the throne room, take the elevator down).

No, not the one that is locked and you have to get to 4 other chests first. Seeing this picture, there are 2 chests. The locked one had like 1 potion for me and that was it.

EDIT:

And not that storage chest either ^^
I've finished this game before, Raze, but I didn't find that chest in the previous games either frown

Last edited by Guthan; 12/04/10 09:38 AM.

The Question isn't how
The Question is when
and the answer is now
Support
Support

There is a chest directly behind the throne when you defeat Laiken. I looted it before leaving the battle tower, but it is still there after returning. I don't recall getting any dragon armour from it, though, just from the storage chest.

hmm strange, cause there is no chest for me directly behind the throne. And I didn't get armor from that chest. Let me check it again.

The Question isn't how
The Question is when
and the answer is now
Support
Support

I just checked, and you need to mindread Laiken for the chest to be behind the throne (other than Laiken's sword, an ok one handed balanced weapon, I just got a common gem, a divine damage charm and a divine Indomitable Will charm).

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard