Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
Everything was running smoothly until I got to Sentinel Island, at which point I noticed that the sound would often stutter for a second, but other than that it was still okay.

But after reaching a certain point in the Battle Tower, I decided to go back to Broken Valley and finish up everything there. Immediately upon entering BV I noticed an extreme performance reduction in the graphics -- very stuttering and jerky, which I suppose is a framerate reduction. But I have no idea why. It's the same areas I had been to before without any problems.

Are there any known issues that occur after you've played a certain amount of time, perhaps? Shutting down and restarting didn't help and nothing else was running in the background. It was just a sudden change in performance.

J
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
After a reset, it seems to be okay again. The only thing I can think of was that I had opened iTunes before, but I had also closed it before playing the game, so I don't see why that should matter. I've done it before. I did have my iPod plugged in though, so maybe something was happening behind the scenes after all.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard