Next Thread
Print Thread
#418151 06/08/10 01:35 PM
Lar_q Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Hello all,

Could you let us know if you're having a hard time finding FOV in your shops ? We just noticed that the game sold out on amazon and were wondering if the same problem occurs in the shops.

Thanks

Lar

ich habe FOV von Amazon einen Tag später (am 31 juli), als wie der eigentlich vorgezogenen Release von dtp angegeben wurde, erhalten.

Desweiteren gab es genug Versionen schon am Donnerstag den 28.07 bei uns im MediaMarkt, wo ich mir dann sogleich 2 von gekauft habe.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I had the game beforeyesterday ordered from amazon. Yesterday I got it

is selling the game as well or amazon has ordered only a little?

M
stranger
stranger
M
I bought it at Media Markt last week (28.07.10). They had enough versions of FOV at that time. smile I will go there tomorrow and see if they are sold out.

"Das Bemühen, das Universum zu verstehen, ist eines der ganz wenigen Dinge, die das menschliche Leben ein wenig über die Stufe einer Farce erheben, und gibt ihm etwas von der Anmut der Tragödie." - Steven Weinberg
addict
addict
ib bought on amazon at the 30.07 but they had small delievery problems so i got it at the 3.08!!

journeyman
journeyman
our 2 local stores (just a small town) didn't even know FOV was released, so i had to order from amazon, delivery took 4 days.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
I'm in Austria and at least on 30th, None of the local Shops had it. I was told they got the shipment where it was supposed to be included but it wasn't. Ordered from Amazon then (was cheaper anyway)

enthusiast
enthusiast
Yep I ordered it at amazon. But had to send it back. Amazon simply was 4 days too slow. I did bought the game Saturday in a Saturn market and amazon had it in my letterbox on Tuesday. Simply too late. Sorry amazon-pals no money for you.

old hand
old hand
yes,no in local stores here,not in Expert,Real,Kaufland etc....I've had no problems to buy it in amazonien and the time was ok by preorder it. smile

Last edited by rockasracoon; 09/08/10 10:13 AM.

Wenn man die Meinung der Mehrheit teilt ist es Zeit sich zu besinnen
enthusiast
enthusiast
I saw it in a Saturn-market last Monday.

"They say if you play the Windows XP CD backward, you can hear satanic words." - "Oh, that's nothing. If you play it forward it installs Windows XP...!"
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
http://www.okaysoft.de/ - lieferprobleme

knall

veteran
veteran
The two biggest chains Mediamarkt and Saturn have it, i found it in several cities so far.

Wenn sie so überlegen sind, warum sind sie dann so tot?
old hand
old hand
Now I found it in Expert smile ... and some other

Wenn man die Meinung der Mehrheit teilt ist es Zeit sich zu besinnen
G
stranger
stranger
G
Originally Posted by Marian
The two biggest chains Mediamarkt and Saturn have it, i found it in several cities so far.

Two sister chains. wink Media Markt and Saturn are both part of Media-Saturn-Holding, which is a part of Metro AG.

Moderated by  Alix, Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard