Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
stranger
stranger
P
so these are locations of where to find the Dragon armour sets then? cool. are there any equivelant sets for your character when on the ground? so far I havn't found any cool looking armour or weapons it's just generic stuff, does any exist?

also, I just got the battle tower, how much more of the game is left roughly? am I almost done, or is there lots more to go? in %?

Support
Support

There are different types of dragon armour, but no sets per se (no extra bonuses for wearing multiple pieces of the same type).

There is a human equipment set in each of the flying fortresses for Stone, Raze and Kali, and another than can be found by mindreading 4 bosses in those fortresses (Xanlosch plus the 3 main bosses).
You should be able to find some decent looking random stuff, and I found mix and matching was better than the sets (though I didn't look at the downloadable sets (available in North America, but AFAIK not in the UK).

Getting the battle tower is about half way through the game.

Okay Raze, I rechecked that storage chest. My bad, the two pieces of armor are there. I just didn't look at what's in there since I had a shitload of items that I wanted to drop in it ^^

Also, that's shitty, cause I haven't mindread him this time :P I was already wondering cause I didn't get any divine charms while I did got them the other times I played.

Darn.

The Question isn't how
The Question is when
and the answer is now
K
stranger
stranger
K
Excuse me, I would like to now, when it is possible to wear dragon armor items. Thanx

veteran
veteran
From the time you can fly like a dragon, you can wear dragon armor wink
if you kill Laiken in YOUR Battle Tower laugh , you can use the Dragon Stone to transform for the very first time in a dragon ...

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
V
apprentice
apprentice
V
Ty for the link Gutham to the pic of the maps. Helps me out alot...lol As for everything else, I'll keep it in mind , tho i explore alot.

It's kind of a shame that the dragon armor is so superficial, and some pieces are downright crap.

Chainmail and Plate cuirasses are particularly egregious offenders: whoever would want to trade a non-regenerating resource (hit points) for a larger pool of a regenerating resource (mana)?

That's not to say that the armor doesn't look badass... I'm quite fond of the Crystal set so far, though the chainmail tail piece is pleasantly spiky. Too bad I can't smack enemies around with my tail.

"We shall not fear the coming of the shadow of death."
veteran
veteran
I hope there comes other new armor for my dragon in the AddOn !! smile

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
apprentice
apprentice
So can I see it like Plate Armor is the rarest armor for the dragon?? or is it more like the way u want to look like? I just found my first Crystal Equipment and I still don't have the bone tail piece, but that's ok. I'll figure it out later on. But i was actually wondering if there is a true difference or not.

addict
addict
Since my replacement was never stickied, here's my revised list of Dragon Armor locations:

The Bone Dragon Claws, Helmet, and Tail Piece are all found prior to obtaining the Battle Tower. Not acquiring them before that point will prevent you ever obtaining them. All the remaining pieces are found after claiming the Battle Tower, and can be missed by either missing the necessary mindread, or...
entering the Hall of Echoes.

BONE DRAGON SET:
Cuirass: +40% to Hitpoints
(Battle Tower, Throne Room)
Found in the Coffer once you claim the Battle Tower. The Coffer is your storage chest located near the bed in the bedroom (near the Master Chamber Shrine).

Legs: +40% to Offense
(Battle Tower, Throne Room)
Found in the Coffer once you claim the Battle Tower. The Coffer is your storage chest located near the bed in the bedroom (near the Master Chamber Shrine).

Claws: +1 to Dragon Shield
(Broken Valley, Citadel Armory)
Found in the large chest to the left of Lord Lovis' throne in the Citadel Armory of his tower. To unlock this chest, you must complete the quest "Lost Soul" by returing the soul stone to Lovis. Completing the quest "In Cold Blood" will fail "Lost Soul" and prevent ever obtaining this item.

Helmet: +1 to Dragon Spirit
(Broken Valley, Maxos Temple)
Amdusias, the boss of Maxos Temple, drops this item. He is guaranteed to drop it, so the only way to miss it is to not pick it up from the loot bag.

Tail: +1 to Dragon Polymorph
(Broken Valley, Dark Cave)
Found in the large chest at the end of the Dark Cave in Broken Valley. This cave is at the end of the Temple of Doom (located in the Bandit Camp). After killing Jagon, make sure to pick this up from the chest before leaving the Dark Cave via the teleporter (the teleporter activates after meeting Laiken via the large green force field).

CHAINMAIL DRAGON SET:
Cuirass: +40% to Mana (called Svadilfari's Dragon Armor)
(Orobas Fjords, Red Hammer Tribe)
This is found in the Red Hammer Tribe cave in Orobas Fjords. Enter the cave and head towards the north end. When Svadilfari talks to you, mindread him. This unlocks the large wooden chest on the rafters behind him. Open it to find this item. He cannot be mindread once he turns hostile, which happens by telling him you're going to kill him, or by finishing his quest "Death of a Champion."

Legs: +40% to Offense
(Orobas Fjords, Imp's Lair)
This is found in a large wooden chest in the back room of the Imp's Lair in Orobas Fjords. The entrance is found along the southern cliffs of the north side of the Fjords.

Claws: +1 to Dragon Spirit
(Orobas Fjords, Sinister Cave)
Found in a large wooden chest in the Sinister Cave. This is in the room connected to the northern teleporter in the main chamber (the one lowest to the magma). Proceed partway through the platforming puzzle, and this chest is next to a different teleporter.

Helmet: +1 to Fire Sphere
(Orobas Fjords, Well Cave)
Found in a large wooden chest in the Well Cave of High Hall. To access this, you must mindread Zagan the demon at the end of the Well Cave, then defeat him in dragon combat. The corridor you came in will collapse, leaving you to escape via a blue-tinted corridor near the top of the room. Your only chance to mindread Zagan is when he talks to you, so make sure to do it then!

Tail: +1 to Dragon Shield
(Orobas Fjords, Champion Harbor)
Found in a large wooden chest east of Aurelius' office in the Champion Harbor building. The key to it is found in a large grain sack in the fenced-off corner of the room, past the merchant Irwin. The sack with the key is near the back corner of the room.

CRYSTAL DRAGON SET:
Cuirass: +40% to Hitpoints
(Orobas Fjords, Mysterious Cave)
In the chest at the end of the Mysterious Cave (Bellegar's cave) in the Orobas Fjords. Choose all the "evil" paths (help the bandit mug the woman, use the key for the treasure and not the prisoner, execute the prisoners instead of saving them) to get this item. Any other path will not get you this. Note that you cannot get both this and the Plate Dragon Cuirass in the same game, as they are mutually exclusive.

Legs: +40% to Defense
(Raze's Flying Fortress, Raze's Headquarters)
This is in the large wooden chest in the middle room in the southeast section of Raze's Headquarters. It is the one on the north side of the room.

Claws: +1 to Firebreath
(Aleroth, Ministry Building)
This is in a large chest in the Ministry building in Aleroth. The chest is found upstairs in the library.

Helmet: +1 to Fire Sphere
(Orobas Fjords, Orobas Crypt)
This is in the large chest inside the Orobas Crypt, specifically, the sultry talking chest. To get it, you must answer each of its questions correctly. You only get ONE CHANCE at this!!! The answers are as follows:
1: Three (skulls)
2: One health potion, two apples, one Droxlerite
3: Four (candles)

Tail: +1 to Dragon Burst
(Broken Valley, Rayhun's Headquarters)
Inside the golden chest in Rayhun's Headquarters in Broken Valley. This is the only chest (much less golden one) in the place, so it's rather easy to find. Note that the chest has a chance to contain a divine charm, so keep that in mind.

PLATE DRAGON SET:
Cuirass: +40% to Mana
(Orobas Fjords, Mysterious Cave)
In the chest at the end of the Mysterious Cave (Bellegar's cave) in the Orobas Fjords. Choose all the "good" paths (protect the woman from the bandit, give up a stat point to the soldier, give up a Vitality and Spirit point to the dying man) to get this item. Any other path will not get you this. Note that you cannot get both this and the Crystal Dragon Cuirass in the same game, as they are mutually exclusive.

Legs: +40% to Defense
(Stone's Flying Fortress, Stone's Greenery)
In a golden chest inside the Greenery room of Stone's Flying Fortress. This is the only golden chest in there, and thus easy to find. It is near the spring in the back.

Claws: +1 to Dragon Burst
(Broken Valley, Geshniz's Headquarters)
In the only golden chest inside Geshniz's Headquarters, in Broken Vallet. Note that the chest has a chance to contain a divine charm, so keep that in mind.

Helmet: +1 to Firebreath
(Kali's Flying Fortress, Kali's Storage)
In the only golden chest inside Kali's Storage room in Kali's Flying Fortress. Like other golden chest dragon items, this is not hard to find at all.

Tail: +1 to Dragon Shield
(Broken Valley, Mine)
In a golden chest next to the teleporter beyond the arena where Ba'al is fought in the abandoned mine in Broken Valley. This is the chest on the eastern side of the small room.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard