Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Video Walkthroughs

Have a look at this stunning collection of gameplay videos for Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga (DKS) and Flames of Vengeance (FOV) two fans has posted on YouTube. You can find a complete walk-through, from start to finish, detailing each mission.
Amazing!

Thank you SanCo654 and legionangel04 for creating these videos!

Here are a few of them:

DKS - [Part 1] Walkthrough
DKS - [Part 2] Walkthrough
DKS - [Part 3] Walkthrough

FOV - How to Get the Dragon Wizard Leggings?
FOV - How to Get the Shadow Archer Bracers?
FOV - How to Get the Dragon Wizard Earrings

Text Walkthroughs

A Wiki Page for all Divine Games:
Divinity Wiki Page

DIVINITY II - EGO DRACONIS

Divinity II - Ego Draconis - Game Pressure Guide (with maps)
Thanks to Artur „Arxel” Justynski.

Divinity II - Ego Draconis FAQ and Walkthrough
Thanks to seorin!

Divinity II - Ego Draconis FAQ / Guide
Thanks to Lancet!

DIVINITY II - FLAMES OF VENGEANCE

Divinity II – Flames of Vengeance GameFaqs
Thanks again to legionangel, you are amazing!

DIVINITY II - THE DRAGON KNIGHT SAGA

Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga FAQ / Guide
Thanks to Lancet!

Last edited by lynn; 05/09/11 07:24 AM.

Last edited by lynn; 16/05/11 11:32 AM.

My name is Legion: for we are many.

Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Wow, thanks! up

Happy to help. Just glad I can put links to these videos in here so that people dont have to go to youtube and search for them. Sorry everything isnt up right now. I have a suit of armor cosplay to finish in less than 3 weeks ouch

G
stranger
stranger
G
Hey Lynn;

I see you have done alot of research for this game and put alot of effort into this project. In my opinion it seems like you have the best handle on this game. Maybe you can help me with this.
I've been through this game twice and I'm on my third try. There is a side quest which I can't get through and I seem to have tried maybe a 100 times and I can't get through it. The quest I am talking about is the WELL CAVE and the character is ZAGAN. I can't get thru this part of the game no matter what I try. I am using a computer and I can't get the dragon to move where I want him to in such a small space. Can you direct me to which video, is the one I need to look at. Thanks for any help. geminii1952 PS- you have done a great job with the reaserch you've collected

Support
Support

Well Cave - How to defeat Zagan?

There is a video from D2:ED, with the final Zagan encounter starting at about 7:50 (8:40 to skip the conversation). I'm not sure how much you'll be able to make out, but AFAIK the cave itself is the same in DKS. The start of the next video shows exiting the cave.

Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Detailed walkthroughs for Ego Draconis and The Dragon Knight Saga!

[! Spoiler Alert !]

Last week we made special mention of the stunning collection of YouTube videos posted by SanCo654 and legionangel04, and this week we'd like to both thank and lavish some attention on the fantastic Ego Draconis and Dragon Knight Saga walkthroughs written by the diligent Lancet. Rumour has it at Larian that if designers forget where they placed what, this is the guide they turn to! Great job, Lancet; keep up the good work!

Divinity II - Ego Draconis FAQ/Guide

Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga FAQ/Guide

[Linked Image]

veteran
veteran
Yes, the Designers of Larian will be pleased wink

Great job Lancet ! up

and of course also SanCo654 and legionangel04 for the video walkthrough !

All you all have done must be a time eating job !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
G
stranger
stranger
G
Help!!! I can't defeat Zagan in Well Cave no matter what I try. I must have tried at least 50 times with no success. I have it set in the casual mode and still nothing. I give up, I just don't feel like going back to that cave, it's so discouraging.

Also does anyone know where I can find the four adventurers in the Grave Robbers scene at Orobas Fjords. I think I've scoured the Fjords half a dozen times and can't find all four of them. I can't locate any extra caves to explore. Can anyone help with this issue. Thanks

R
rpb Offline
apprentice
apprentice
R
Help, I met Damien on the Maxos Ledge and I could not Teleport to The Tower, I watched the Video and I thought I could go on to my Tower, did I miss something?????????? No demons appeared to fight before you enter??? the Teleporter,

Thanks for all,

R
rpb Offline
apprentice
apprentice
R
Help, I met Damien on the Maxos Ledge and I could not Teleport to The Tower, I watched the Video and I thought I could go on to my Tower, did I miss something?????????? No demons appeared to fight before you enter??? the Teleporter,

Thanks for all,

Support
Support

There is a link above about Zagan. It sounds like you should wait until you level up some more, and return later.

also need to find grave robbers 1-2-3 (D2:ED topic, but AFAIK the locations are the same in DKS)

veteran
veteran
I'm standing in the Well Cave of Zagan, Level 22, just before the battle with Zagan will begin !
I think I can kill Zagan, but my first try failed. I've already many Dragon Skill book found and used them all (except 1).
For Zagan I think it's a good idea to first use the skill Dragon Shield, then Dragon Spirit to heal and after that ... Attack !!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Many side quests have been recently added to my list above. The most recent were A Hunting We Shall Go Once More, and Eternal Commitment. There are finally vids for The Order of Viper Armor Helmet and Leggings. Still working on the ones that arent up yet. I will be finished soon, hopefully.

I wouldnt want anybody to be mislead, so I am putting this out there. I just looked at the links to Lancets FAQs/Walkthroughs. As great and detailed as they are, they arent walkthroughs. As Lynn said, if you are wondering where something is they are a great source to use to find it.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Wow! Thanks for these vids and tips. You all must be experts at this game or something. Thanks again!

Thanks. BTW, welcome to the forums hehe

Lynn #444743 20/05/11 01:08 PM
S
stranger
stranger
S
does anybody know where i can find the Blood Echelon Cuirass i check all the chest's on sentinel Island and couldn't find it

addict
addict
try this >>>>>>CLICK HERE 4 ARMOR[/color][color:#FF0000]<<<<<<

Did you check the 2 chests just before entering the island, before talking to her?

IIRC there to your L and R, after you teleport from Maxo's Temp.

And welcome to the forum...

BTW.. you created a new topic inside and existing thread, (for future ref)

Last edited by SENIOR CINCO; 20/05/11 09:00 PM.

UNKNOWN: Friends help you move...True friends, help you move bodies...
E.A.P.: Blood was it's Avatar and it's seal.
E.A.P.: Stupidity is a talent for misconceptions.

S
stranger
stranger
S
im sry i dont know how this thing works but i'll check there but here is another one im looking for the Wild Dwellers cuirass the said that its in the bandits temple but i dont see it :'(

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard