Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Arokh Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I work in a PC / Laptop service centre and we get our fair share of accidental damage claims / repairs / excuses as to why the laptop 'just broke' but this takes the biscuit. The customer's laptop screen got smashed because his son tried to eat a picture of a sausage on the screen!

I just had to post this. It's brilliant.

[Linked Image]

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

veteran
veteran
Well, I can honestly say I've never seen an excuse like that before! 10/10 for originality that guy! laugh

Please click the banner...
old hand
old hand
Tried to eat a sausage on the screen? LOL?

M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
grin
At least he wasn't looking at naughty pictures. They'd have had to throw the entire thing away! silly

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
A
veteran
veteran
A
Like the picture "This is not a pipe" by René Magritte ? wink

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
Arokh Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Macbeth
grin
At least he wasn't looking at naughty pictures. They'd have had to throw the entire thing away! silly

We did actually have an incident like that once although it wasn't a broken screen, the keyboard wasn't working due to liquid spill of 'questionable' nature. Very naughty desktop background image and we were asked to back up his data before reformatting - yes it was ALL dodgy!

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer
Like the picture "This is not a pipe" by René Magritte ? wink

O you dirty devil you! grin

Originally Posted by Arokh
grin

We did actually have an incident like that once although it wasn't a broken screen, the keyboard wasn't working due to liquid spill of 'questionable' nature. Very naughty desktop background image and we were asked to back up his data before reformatting - yes it was ALL dodgy!

hahahahahahahahaha
omg!

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Arokh
grin

[Linked Image]

This would have been my reaction if some guy brought in a laptop covered with "questionable" substance.

Last edited by Demonic; 21/08/11 01:06 AM.
old hand
old hand
LMAO I'm not sure I'd know what to do first Laugh Cry or go Eww hahaha

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard