Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
World-exclusive!! Take a tour of the newest game from the makers of the Divinity series in this GamesCom 2011. Walkthrough with Lead Game Designer Farhang.

Walkthrough Part ONE

...and even more stuff! Air superiority gets new meaning as the Dragons conquer the skies in the second half of the GamesCom 2011 Walkthrough.

Walkthrough Part TWO

M
addict
addict
M
I believe I can fly... well, actually, I can.

That walkthrough is superb.
I can't wait for more news about the game smile

old hand
old hand
I can't wait to play the game grin

P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P
I like it, but i also fell that "dragon roar" and these nukes are a bit owerpowered to instantly destroy any enemy unit. Maybe in the final verion of game they will be a bit nerfed or have long cooldown period.

Last edited by pall; 02/09/11 02:20 PM.
veteran
veteran
I know one thing for sure : I buy this game when it comes out on Xbox !

I don't know so far if I can play such a game, maybe it's too difficult for me :hihi:

But I wish to buy it because :

1) I wish to support Larian Studios
2) I'm too curious to find out how this Dragon Commander works
3) ... for reasons I forgot ...

So I hope the game is full of humour and funny NPC's and so far I only have seen funny NPC's !
Edmund ... he's like Zixzax, yihaa! woehoe Great to see such a funny Imp !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
enthusiast
enthusiast
Looks good, much easier to see what a game will be like in pictures / video rather than a written description. I'm sure there will be further things to add to the game; ground combat for example?
I'd loose the glowing eyes on your dragon though, looks like he's got a pair of high powered lasers in his head...

Just noticed something; the dragon looks very much like the statue of Maxos - are they the same model?

Last edited by Arokh; 02/09/11 06:34 PM.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

old hand
old hand
There seems to be a female blue crew member sitting around... wonder who or what that is. Maybe a Raanaar?

Last edited by virumor; 02/09/11 07:02 PM.
old hand
old hand
Remember guys & girls - this is really very early footage from a so-called "vertical slice" of the game i.e. a version that shows how everything works together, but on which there's still tons and tons of work to be done. So it'll only get better.

That said, I'm quite happy about the ratings we're getting on gametrailers - 8.6 on the non-action part and 8.8 on the action part on 15000 views at the time of writing this. Didn't expect that tbh, I thought we were going to have a very hard time explaining the game to people.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lar_q
Remember guys & girls - this is really very early footage from a so-called "vertical slice" of the game i.e. a version that shows how everything works together, but on which there's still tons and tons of work to be done. So it'll only get better.

That said, I'm quite happy about the ratings we're getting on gametrailers - 8.6 on the non-action part and 8.8 on the action part on 15000 views at the time of writing this. Didn't expect that tbh, I thought we were going to have a very hard time explaining the game to people.

So Lar_q, this also means the DC getting better all the way on ... so your Team going to put in this game "tons and tons of humour" wink ?
Never in my life played a strategy game with tons of humour, so if all the tons of humour you can find that is funny and suited for this game ... I have only one wish : to buy DC !!! laugh

And second : we, people on this forum, have still the opportunity to give the Larian Studios Team hints & tips, suggestions, etc ... question

Thanks for all the information smile
Joram & Jurdenson with his Ghosty Ghost & Rush Attacky ... folowed later by his Demonic Demon ...

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
old hand
old hand
Yes, it's still a work in progress people. The people on board didn't speak with actual voice and the guy playing the game said that the jetpack is actually depletable in the main game. I'm guessing the powers he used were maxed out too and I think he was probably playing a very high level character.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard