Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#450474 19/09/11 11:22 AM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Well Gears 3 is out tomorrow is anyone here planning on buying it, me I'll be going to the midnight release at Gamestation. I've preordered the epic edition so I can't wait till midnight tonight, a last we gat 4 player coop for the story. Although I don't understand why we didn't get it sooner because we had Cole Carmine & Baird in the first 2 games as well as Marcus & Dom.

They finally chose to make Ania a playable character but I'm just confused why in every game she seem to have plastic sergury. I mean Ania's face in gears is like Lara Croft & her Boob jobs there always changing, how the hell does that woman find the time to have a makeover in the middle of a war were your fighting for the servivel of mankind.

1 thing I am a little p***ed off about is the fact that they chose to combine Guardian with Submission to make the capture the leader game type. How the hell do they think that's going to go down well with the fans, you idiots just combined the most popular game type (Guardian) with the least Populer (Submission). I guess I'll be playing the team deathmatcg game type now that Guardian is gone because the idea of playing a gametype were you have to down the leader & pick him up & hold him for 30 sec to win is'nt my idea of fun. it was bad enough that people on Gears 2 kept glitching the guardian out of the map so you couldn't kill him. At least there was still the option to throw a stink granade & kill the Glitched out Guardian with that. If we now have to pick him up & hold him to win then noones going to want to play a gametype that will be vertually impossible to win because of cheats. Thanks alot Epic you bunch of retards you really listened to your fans this time....NOT, how many people did they reset on Gears 2 for glitching & cheating. Then they go & make a gametype to attract them all back, thanks alot my favorite game type is offically dead. Guardian was all I ever played on gears 2 & I was bloody good at it as well, at one point when I played it all the time I was in the top 5000 in the world.

Anyway what about everyone else will you be getting gears 3, but I guess all we can do is wait till tomorrow & see if they changed anything from the BETA.

Support
Support

I'm not really into shooters, but Midnight Release (language / content warning) is the funniest Foamy video since Squirrel Songs.
evil

Raze #450479 19/09/11 02:06 PM
veteran
veteran
No shooters for me ...

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Raze #450481 19/09/11 02:07 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
there funny videos, I'm not a major fan of shooters either but I do love Halo & gears, more for the campaign than the online play, I prefer 1 player games to multiplayer. That's why RPG's will always be my favourite game type, but I do enjoy unleashing my wrath on the occational shooter.

Support
Support

Spike TV has a half hour special on this tonight; check your local listings, if available, or the website.

Coverage of the ``Gears of War 3'' launch; from the Best Buy Theatre in Times Square, New York.

Raze #450508 19/09/11 07:08 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
some people have had Gears 3 for a few day's but the stupid idiots clearley did'nt go on the gears website. if they had they'd have known that anyone who played Gears 3 on xbox live early that was'nt playing the Beta would have all the unlockables like the golden guns locked. Nobody that played it before the 20th will be able to get the golden guns even if they fullfill the requirements they'll stay locked as punishment for there actions.

A
veteran
veteran
A
Golden Guns ? I want that in Dragon Commander, too ! delight

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
on Gears 2 the golden guns were a preorder bonus but this time round there actually unlockables like Raam was on gears 2. If you had the achievement from Gears 1 for killing Raam on Hardcore or Insanity difficuty then you could play as him in multiplayer on no2. They've done something similer with the Golden guns for no 3 but now the inpatiant idiots that played it early will never get to use them more fool them ah.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Woohoo I picked up my copy of Gears of War 3 epic edition at the midnight release & i'm loving it so farother than the capture the leader gametype.

A
veteran
veteran
A
Saw an dvertisement in a gaming mgazine from around the Games Com today :

"Brothers until the end"

Interesting take, since one of the people portraied in the advertisement picture is actually a woman. Or at least the person appearst to be one.

--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
One of them is a woman she's Marcus' other half but the Brothers to the end is a refrence to Marcus & Dom as they've been the main characters from the very beguining. They only just added 4 player coop in gears 3 the other 2 were 2 players only for the campagin.

A
veteran
veteran
A
Ah, I see.
Thanks.

--Dilbert cartoon

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard