Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Want to see our first cover for Dragon Commander ? Try http://www.pcgameplay.be for a screenshot of the cover, available in shops throughout the Benelux from this Wednesday 28 September on. We haven't read the article yet but the cover says - Kickass action & ingenious gameplay in the Divinity universe!, so we guess it'll be good.

[Linked Image]

When I read the thread title I wondered if you were talking about the art for the boxcover, which I thought would've been a bit early.

Anyways, I'll have to see if I can find this anywhere. Though somehow I doubt I'll discover a heap of new information.

Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Part of the cover at Clickx Magazine.

[Linked Image]

Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by WotanAnubis
Anyways, I'll have to see if I can find this anywhere. Though somehow I doubt I'll discover a heap of new information.

That depends where you are from.
We haven't read the article ourselves, but we think (and hope) it'll be crazy cool smile But the comment on the cover sounds already great!

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by lynn
We haven't read the article ourselves, but we think (and hope) it'll be crazy cool smile But the comment on the cover sounds already great!

Do you mean the article in Clickx magazine or that of the Gameplay ? wink

I go buy the gameplay, that's for sure laugh !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
"The Game Factory from Gent"?

Tell me, does Larian see itself as an actual factory, churning out game after identical game assembly line-style? Or was it just a convenient phrase for the alliteration? wink

veteran
veteran
The article in the Gameplay I read just a few minutes ago ... it's amazing freaking good !!!

And I can only say to the whole Larian Team : work on Dragon Commander as long as you can to make it like you, the Team, wish to have it in the shops for the lovely gamers who have the biggest wish for flying like a 'Speedy Conzales' with a Jetpack on there back ! laugh

Reading about the "Raven" I am now really very very curious to all of it ! Make it fun with tons of unique LArian humour biggrin and full of life with many funny/lovely NPC's !
And especially the "Art Nouveau" on the Raven I find o so beautiful !!!! Don't change that, never !

I almost can't believe my eyes reading the article ... so fantastic news and hope the Gameplay article is corect with this info: Platform : PC, X360 ?

up Great news for all Xbox owners !

Also a very important phrase I read (say it in my own words):
In Dragon Commander are many many choices to make and in one playthrough it isn't posible to choose all kind of options, so the Replayability is almost infinite I think !!!

They say you can play this game in about 20 hours playfun, but I'm sure that will be (for me) many more hours ... thinking about which choice to make ... so many many choices ... hahaha Great !!

O, and also very nice :
with the Gameplay magazine I've now a DVD-slice with a imposant Dragon on the cover of the slice ... and as you can guess ... it's a Dragon ... O yes, with a Jetpack on his back ... !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Congratulations Larian, you got me to shell out the cash for a gaming mag (Gameplay, to be precise). Haven't done that in years.

And I quite liked reading the bit about the advisors on board the Raven. That they have agendas of their own and their loyalty may be in doubt. I hope this means we'll get to pick and choose our advisors as the story advances.

I also hope the different advisor's different outlooks will be closer to the occassional ambiguity of Alpha Protocol's character, rather than the simplistic black and white of a Fable 3.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard