Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#450980 03/10/11 05:12 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
No Xbox Live has gone down & I've now discovered a new level of boardom aaaaaaaaahhhhhh. No.....must......resist.......boardom......withdrawral.......symptoms.........kicking..........in.........CAN'T........PLAY........ONLINE.......Aaaahhhhhhh.

veteran
veteran
Elliot's guide to Freeware RPGmaker RPGs

Useful links for the terminally bored wink

(Plenty of other stuff on Chaos to engage bored people, too, mind... :))

Please click the banner...
veteran
veteran
Nooo, this can not be ! Divine Avenger is bored because of ... eek

Play DKS and ALL your problems are solved !
Or ... almost all ... maybe some Quests or freaking hard to kill enemies can give you a headache ?

wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #451004 04/10/11 08:35 AM
M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
You can always read a book you know.
Plenty of adventures to be discovered among those billions of unread pages! horsey

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
Macbeth #451005 04/10/11 10:44 AM
M
addict
addict
M

S
S
I know how to cure your boredom- an english lesson!
Boredom- the state of uneasiness and restlessness caused by lack of activity.
boardom- the state of being a wild pig.

knowledge like this will help you acheive great things! like a job at the megamart...

M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
hahaha

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
Macbeth #451163 12/10/11 03:26 AM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Macbeth
You can always read a book you know.
Plenty of adventures to be discovered among those billions of unread pages! horsey

I have tried many time's to read books but they frustraight me because I suffer with learning difficaltys. I start reading them & I'll read a word & it won't make sence then I'll have to read the sentance again. When that's not happening I'm skipping lines & the page does'nt end up making sence so I have to reread it & after awhile I get so sick of having to repeat this prossess I just put the book down & never go back to it.

My spelling maybe sh** but it's a lot better than it used to be & that's thanks to Final Fantasy not a book. Even though you have to read the story of the old FF game's the music is what helped my spelling to improve. I could read a page in a book & forget what it said within an hour. I'd read part of the story in an FF game (or any game like the old FF's even if I only ever played it once) & I could quote it word for word 3 years later.

old hand
old hand
Get Dark Souls.

Problem sorted. RPG of the year.

Demonic #451224 13/10/11 08:44 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Demonic
Get Dark Souls.

Problem sorted. RPG of the year.

I bought Dark Souls, just to "test" if I can survive it hahaha ...
Maybe it's RPG of the year and I can agree with that, but so far Divinity II is for me the RPG of the year 2010, but I played almost only DKS this year, so RPG of the Year 2010, of the Year 2011, of the Year ... 2020, and so on and so forth !

I gonna buy Skyrim too because I like the idea of walking in snow & mountains ... and I'm very curious if Skyrim can win my heart or not, because Oblivinion can't ... frown

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
Joram #451257 14/10/11 06:40 PM
old hand
old hand
Divinity 2 is better but Dark Souls outshines it in combat and in exploration too. Divinity 2 is better for characters, quests, dialogue and loot (though Dark Souls does have some fantastically designed equipment).

Demonic #451302 17/10/11 06:42 AM
veteran
veteran
So it seems that I gonna love both games, each with their own nice things !

So far I love more Divinity II, but that's because I play that game many many more hours ... Divinity II has already win my heart since the start of year 2011 .
Dark Souls is only recently bought and a little bit explored (I think I'm still in the tutorial zone !) ... so far creepy, but fun and 1 time almost death because of some Giant big enemy I have escaped in time ! :hihi:

Joram #451335 18/10/11 03:46 PM
old hand
old hand
Yeah, Dark Souls does have some choices with lasting consequences. The Covenant System and the world is beautiful. I think you still ARE in the tutorial zone if you're facing a giant enemy. Remember to attack when you fall down as that takes half his health away!

Haven't you played Divinity 2 on nightmare? I think Dark Souls is easier but can't really be sure here as I haven't played Divinity 2 on nightmare.

Demonic #451346 19/10/11 05:44 AM
veteran
veteran
O, if that is truth that Dark Souls is more easy than Divinity II on nightmare difficulty .... ?
But yes I played almost the whole part of Ego Draconis on nightmare and now playing FoV part also on nightmare mode.

Dark Souls will be more difficult in the beginning because of the controls are so different from Divinity II, so I'm now clumsy with the fighting controls in DS hahaha ...
Also the save game system is different ! In DS you've only 1 save per character, so EACH action is always irreversible !

But in some way I play Divinity II in the same way (without reloads), but I make more than 1 save game so in case of a 'bug' ... So I really hope Dark Souls have no gamebreaking bug !! Otherwise they do a big mistake making it that way! eek

Joram #451450 24/10/11 02:00 AM
old hand
old hand
I've not encountered any game breaking bugs. It's my understanding that even if you were to kill all the characters, you can still beat the game.

Demonic #451694 04/11/11 01:37 PM
A
veteran
veteran
A
Boredom throws you into your inner self.
Few can endure this challenge.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard