Next Thread
Print Thread
E
erehwon Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
I've just taken the Battle Tower and beat Damian's flying things, but I notice my HP and Mana regeneration is 0. I even have some items to boost those, but it still shows 0. Is this a bug or something?

E
erehwon Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
I messed around a bit and it seems I don't regen while inside the battle tower. I went outside to the ship and the regen works again. I also noticed regen while in dragon stopped working. Is this normal?

veteran
veteran
Yes, it's normal wink
Inside the Battle Tower you can't regenerate HP or MP.
But if you really wish to regenerate at a save place, take the Throne Room Teleporter Scrine to a save location (but if you play FoV part, this Scrine is stuck!). wink

For the Dragon: you only regenerate Mana, not HP. So you can switch between both forms (dragon <> human) to make faster work for having back a full HP bar (drinking healing potions as a dragon I always try to NOT need it, so I put at least as fast as possible 2 or more points into skill Dragon Spirit ! - it's faster to drink/eat in human form + if you Strength is high and you've some equipment with Healing Aura you reg. very fast HP biggrin

Happy Hunting wave

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard