Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
veteran
veteran
A
Reminds me somehow of Lucky Luke ... wink

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
A
veteran
veteran
A
I like this piece of concept art very muh : It brings the woman we already know from the videos & screenshots and her dilemma imho very intensively to an universally understandable point.

http://www.gamebanshee.com/games/dragon-commander.html?tab=images

Kudos to the graphics artist and the person who invented it (I assume both might be the same ?). smile

--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
old hand
old hand
Yeah it looks good.

P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P
I really like this concept art.

pall #455190 16/05/12 09:14 AM
That's a very nice piece indeed. And it helps make her seem like more of a tragic/sympathetic character rather than a bit of crude comic relief.

veteran
veteran

Via above link Alrik give us I found also this info, but is it correct ??

Publisher: TBA - *Larian Studios will be the publisher or not ?
Developer: Larian Studios
Release Date: TBA
Genre: Role-Playing, Strategy
Platforms: PlayStation 3, Windows, Xbox 360 - *also on PS3 and Xbox360 ?? correct ?!*
Theme: Fantasy, Turn-Based
Perspective: Third-Person

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #455193 16/05/12 12:32 PM
old hand
old hand
Dragon Commander has always been for PS3 and Xbox 360 too.

And Larian isn't the publisher and I don't think they've ever published a game either. They develop the games.

Originally Posted by Demonic
And Larian isn't the publisher and I don't think they've ever published a game either. They develop the games.

After the debacle with Ego Draconis, Larian has apparently decided to try and go it alone when it comes to publishing Dragon Commander.

Support
Support

Larian is self publishing Dragon Commander and Project E (blog post). For the former, the announced distributors so far are CD Projekt in Poland and 1C-SoftClub in Russia.

I have not seen any official confirmation on console versions yet, but that info could be part of the details given to the press.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer
I like this piece of concept art very muh : It brings the woman we already know from the videos & screenshots and her dilemma imho very intensively to an universally understandable point.

http://www.gamebanshee.com/games/dragon-commander.html?tab=images

Kudos to the graphics artist and the person who invented it (I assume both might be the same ?). smile

Interesting. Who knows, maybe there will be a quest in the game to return flesh to her bones...

A
veteran
veteran
A
Didn't you watch the first news about Dragon Commander ? It was made clear that he wants that. And in this early version of the game, she wanted to build a "community" or a "country" of people with the same problem - and researching a cre for her and for her. In exchange, if the Dragon Knight follows her wishes, she gives him undead troops ...

--Dilbert cartoon

old hand
old hand
You may well be right.

old hand
old hand
I can't wait for Dragon Commander

M
addict
addict
M

old hand
old hand
There's an example of an "Elven princess" and other Elf in the screenshots... I had expected them to be more pretty.

P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P
Looks aren't everything....

pall #455533 30/05/12 06:53 PM
veteran
veteran
Thank you for showing some restraint with the ears of the elves, unlike Blizzard, whose elves have ears larger than their heads.

old hand
old hand
The presence of undead and robot factions is very interesting.

Joram #455544 30/05/12 10:08 PM
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Joram

Via above link Alrik give us I found also this info, but is it correct ??

Publisher: TBA - *Larian Studios will be the publisher or not ?
Developer: Larian Studios
Release Date: TBA
Genre: Role-Playing, Strategy
Platforms: PlayStation 3, Windows, Xbox 360 - *also on PS3 and Xbox360 ?? correct ?!*
Theme: Fantasy, Turn-Based
Perspective: Third-Person

As mentioned here, Larian is publishing the game.
Release date is early 2013 IIRC, but I am processing the recorded info at the moment for an article. Did not get to that point yet wink
I seriously doubt there will be a console version.
The game is real-time not turn-based
In the strategy part the perspective is third person, in the rpg part it could be called first person.

See me @ The Locus Inn & RPGWatch
I
stranger
stranger
I
Ave.
I tried to not sign in an just add another forum to my watch list for months but today I failed frown

Because of Dragon Commander and some annoying little infos shattered here and there.
1) Swen sent a tweet about IGN's listing for E3 2012: https://twitter.com/LarAtLarian/status/207859444225294337

Dragon Commander (360, PS3, PC)

Wait... what ?

2) The same Swen ( don't know another anyway ) posted this comment on his blog a week ago :

See, that's funny. I actually found out about the NeoGAF thread because a console publisher contacted me over it, putting a link in his mail and telling me that he wanted to know about this new RPG we're making. I thought that was a rather interesting example of how the world is changing. I never realized NeoGAF has that much influence, so thx for that!

Should ever a deal materialize from the meeting now set up as a result of him querying me as a result of you posting, I owe you a dinner at the very least.

3) The news on GameBanshee and JV.com, in addition of the new website, shows significant progress on Dragon Commander. The new Engine is just ... wow.

Since I'm hoping for a 360 version of DC , this really would make my day if we had an official announcement for that... or a heartbreaking denial.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard