Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#450331 16/09/11 04:52 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Ok well Joram is due back on the 17th so I thought I'd start up a welcome back thread for him so that he knows even if there maybe fireballs heading his way he was still missed. grin

So anyway, (Hurls Fireball at Joram) that was for thinking we'd be happy with you going on holiday grin

hug & thats for coming back, welcome home Joram grin

veteran
veteran
Thanks you so mmuch Divine Avenger to welcome me back to home and of course on this nice forum ! smile

I'm wearing the fire resistance cloths, thanks to you Avanger wink ... so I'm NOT burned or whatever ... :hihi:

I didn't see or find a dragon on my vacation in Austria ... but I met social people there ... they start talking to me like we know eachother for years ! Beautiful & lovely to expertise I must say !

And making a joke I'm from a country without a government ... and still ...
.... without a government eek

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I'm glad you had fun Joram grin

Austria is a nice place I went there many years ago, I went to visit the abbey where they filmed the sound of music the veiw was unforgetable. Austria is such a lovely place, & I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself Joram but I'm also glad your back wink

veteran
veteran
O musicals ... I forgot to write that on my list of "sort of movies" I like most ... musicals are so lovely !

I'm happy I'm back on this forum, but in some way my "head" is in Austria, still ! hahaha

Next year I go back ! Perhaps in january or february for having a lovely time & fun while
"langlaufing" ... and later on back in summer ...

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I can understand completely why your head is still in Austria, I know when I went there I did'nt want to leave.

veteran
veteran
Never mind, Joram! You may have no government, but at least you hold the world record for it! laugh

Please click the banner...
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Well I personally think that he's lucky I mean look how messed up are country is because of are spinless government. The UK is going too hell & are country is starting too loose it's identaty because of imargration & the whole one rule for you & one rule for everyone else buisness.

Don't get me wrong though I'm not recist, I believe whole heartedley in treat others how you expect to be treated. I just don't like the way that some of those recist b*****d's come over here expecting a free ride & then have the nearve to call you racist for speaking your mind & having an opinion. Like the whole oh your queen should cover up in public because it's offencive to are religion & customs buisness made me very angry. There are some people that have actually come to this country to find a different & better way of life & they get persectued & treated like sh** because of the idiots that came here just to cause trouble.

If thouse a** holes want too change something that badley then I say F*** Off back where you came from & try to change your own country instead of coming over here too cause trouble. There are people here that genuinley want a better life than the one they had in there own country & your a** hole attitude is making it hard too impossible for them too find it. Why did you come in the first place, what to rob are benefits & tey to turn us into a muslim country, well I say dream on bi*** because all your doing is making are people angry. If are history has proven anything it's that you don't want to make are people angry beause when that happens the result is never plesent.

If the government keeps giving into the muslims this country is going to end up in the middle of a civil war. When I was homeless in Cardiff I was in a hostal, there were 21 rooms in that place & I was there for a year. In all that time though I only actually seen 3 people that weren't white, every hostal I went too was the same & I was homeless for 2 years. In those 3 years I seen 3 people that weren't white 1 was half cast 1 was black & 1 was a samaly idiot that gave anyone who had an opinion the whole "IS IT COZ I IS BLACK" attitude. That guy p***ed me off so when he tried to pull that line on me I just replyed "NO IT IS BECAUSE YOU IS A F***ING A** HOLE, & If you ever say that to me again I'll knock you out".

I had enough of his attitude, at the time I was living in a shared house in Cardiff that was run be the hostal that I was in for a year. there were 8 rooms in that house & I'd spend a long time trying to show the resident of the house that they didn't have to fight eachother to survive. Although I'd only been homeless for 2 years at that point, where as some of them had been homeless for 5+ years. Most didn't know anyonther way to survive anymore other than stealing from shops & eachother & fighting eachother to protect what little they had. Me one the other had I was a different story, I never stole & I shared what I had with whoever needed it most. I maintained an open door policey, everone would come to me for anything & everything for needing a smoke to needing a shoulder to cry on. I'd spend my day's talking to everyone about whatever it was that was bothering them & sorting out arguments so that nobody ended up hurt over something stupid. One of the boy's asked me one day " how do you do it squirrel, your always smiling your always there for everyone & your never judgemental about the stuff we talk to you about. Your always open & honest with your opinions & never look down on any of us even though somethime we might deserve it". All I could say was the truth & that was "Because I know how you feel, I've been homeless for a lot less time that most here & as a result I'm still have hope, everyone here has been homeless for so long they've lost hope & have been made to feel like the only person they can rely on is themselfs. I know that your good people at heart your just affrid to show it because you've all been made to feel abandoned & forgotten. I believe everything happens for a reason & I believe that I'm ment to be here to help you all remember that there is always another way even if you can't see it."

In my time in the hostal & the shared house the place turned into a proper community, I kept everyone sane by helping them out with whatever they needed. People stopped stealing from eachother & started helping eahother instead, I was so proud of them all, so when mr is it coz I is black came into the picture & started causing trouble needless to say I was more than a little p***ed off.
It took a whole lot to stop the house from killing him, & the one day I told him that when he'd been annoying one of the residents that I was very proud of for his efforts in the house. This guy a few years ago would have knocked Mo (Mo's is Mr is it coz i is black by the way) out just for him opening his mouth. Aaron was very recist & with good reason, when he was homeless in London he was attacked by a gang of samalys, they tried top robb him & beat him up but Aaron hot the better of them. It was all cought on CCTV but Aaron was sent to prison & the group that attacked him got away with attempted robbery & GBH. So when Mo started to cause troble I was the first too put him in his place, I knew if I couldn't talk sence into him then everyone in the house would end up in prison for wanting to kill the B******. I owed it to Aaron & the others to make Mo see sence after all they were all trying so hard & had kept themselfs out of trouble for so long, I couldn't bere the thought of there hard work being ruined by some idiot.

I told Mo straight I told him "Listen Mo you do realise that the whole house wants to kill you because of your attitue don't you". He said "well if they want to kill me then why haven't they tryed already" all I could say was the truth "because I asked them not too". "I've spent the past 6 months in this house trying to show these people a different way to live & there all doing really well & trying so hard & I won't let you be the reason they fail to change there life". He was a right arrogant a** all he could say was "well then they should stop giving me attitude" at this point I was starting to loose my temper but I kept my cool because I knew I had too for the others sake. If I lost my temper at this point it would have started world war 3 in the house, I told Mo "you need to look in the mirror when you say that". "If there giving you attitude it's because of YOUR attitude toward them, Stop throughing the whole is it coz I is blck in there face everytime they say something that you don't like & I garentee you'll see there attitude change". "If they see your trying to make an effort to get along with them & blend into are little community then they'll make an effort with you". "Try to see it from there side, alot of them have been homeless for more than 5 years & there are immigrents coming into this country all the time taking the homes that they should have". "The last thing thay want is for some idiot who's a guest in are country oming in there face with an attitude like yours reminding them of this fact". Well after a few hours of drilling it into his head it finally sunk in & he started to change his attitude towards everyone.

I was happy that I managed to avoid the outbreak of world war 3 in the house, but it does make me angry seeing all these a** holes coming into are country barking orders. If things keep going the way they are in the UK then this country is going to be in major trouble, recisam in on an increase. The fact the partys like the BNP are getting more power with each election says it all & it's sad because for every idiot out there you'll find a nice person too. To judge an entire reace based in a few people is heartbreaking too see, we shouldn't be fighting eachother or trying to change eachother. We should be trying to help eachother & learn from eachother, nothing will ever change if people can't learn to open there minds. Knowlage & Understanding are too different things but so many people make the mistake of thinking just because they know something that they understand it. Ture unterstanding comes from both knowlage & wisdom, without both you could never understand anything in life.

Ok well I've bored you all with my storys for long enough now, I could talk for Wales, so I'll stop there & let you all recover from the trauma of seening me ramble on AGAIN lol. grin

veteran
veteran
Grife, DA! I thought I was wordy! You sure that's long enough? laugh

Please click the banner...
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
lol yeah there are certain topics that can make me rant till the cows come home grin

veteran
veteran
Today is our departure back to Austria together with my girlfriend and we are back in Belgium on the 15th (or 16th) of this month wink

Greetings to all of you and have fun, whatever you are buzzy with smile
I gonan mish you all, but one thing I know is that I regularly think about this forum, Larian & their fantastic games !!

wave

A
veteran
veteran
A
You could talk a bit of how it was for you ! wink

I'm curious of how someone from Belgium sees Austria ! wink

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
veteran
veteran
So I'm back in Belgium. It was a super vacation, nice weather and I've maked many lovely walks & a few bike tours too.

I mostly love the mountains, rocks, rivers and the sounds of the nature, so soothing & a real relief coming from Belgium where the air is not so fresh & agreeable as it is in the Austria's mountains ...

I love to climb towards a cross standing on a top of a mountain via small path(s) where only the sounds of nature can bring me joy & freedom in my mind ... (I even didn't think about any game at all and that's fine smile )

Hours & hours I can walk : the nature in Austria give me extra energy to walk all day long (and the day after ...) !

But vacation time is up for this year, so back to work, the usual work at home, etc etc ... :hihi:

enthusiast
enthusiast
Austria is somewhere I have never been. I'm in a walking club which sometimes has trips abroad and Austria is where we are thinking of going next. I have been to Switzerland twice, Cyprus (too hot for walking there, not going again! I was knackered) and Madeira. Best place for a walking / outdoor holiday was Switzerland, the only bad part was getting sunburn reflected off the snow on the glacier at the top of mt. Jungfraujoch...

Just missed out on a trip to Ghent, not a walking holiday but a beer trip or lads p**s up. Could not get time off work to go.

Bit late but; Divine Avenger - good rant - I totally agree with what you said. With me living in Bradford in which Native British are a minority I can see your point. I work with a lot of Asian people and they are totally OK and I get on with them well. One of my friends is a Pakistani so I understand their views on the British. However you are right in the fact due to our country`s crap government and stupid laws we have a lot of foreign criminals that are given free homes, benefits etc. Can`t deport them because they claim they will be killed if sent home etc. Ill shut up now as I'm good at ranting as well. smile

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

A
veteran
veteran
A
Germany has nice places for walking, too. smile wink

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
enthusiast
enthusiast
Yes, it's another possibility of the places to go especially seem as one of our group members met a German whilst on holiday and they see each other a lot. He comes over once a month and often comes on the walks as we do them every 3 weeks. Must cost him a fortune in air fares.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Originally Posted by Divine Avenger
Well I personally think that he's lucky I mean look how messed up are country is because of are spinless government. The UK is going too hell & are country is starting too loose it's identaty because of imargration & the whole one rule for you & one rule for everyone else buisness.

Don't get me wrong though I'm not recist, I believe whole heartedley in treat others how you expect to be treated. I just don't like the way that some of those recist b*****d's come over here expecting a free ride & then have the nearve to call you racist for speaking your mind & having an opinion. Like the whole oh your queen should cover up in public because it's offencive to are religion & customs buisness made me very angry. There are some people that have actually come to this country to find a different & better way of life & they get persectued & treated like sh** because of the idiots that came here just to cause trouble.

If thouse a** holes want too change something that badley then I say F*** Off back where you came from & try to change your own country instead of coming over here too cause trouble. There are people here that genuinley want a better life than the one they had in there own country & your a** hole attitude is making it hard too impossible for them too find it. Why did you come in the first place, what to rob are benefits & tey to turn us into a muslim country, well I say dream on bi*** because all your doing is making are people angry. If are history has proven anything it's that you don't want to make are people angry beause when that happens the result is never plesent.

If the government keeps giving into the muslims this country is going to end up in the middle of a civil war. When I was homeless in Cardiff I was in a hostal, there were 21 rooms in that place & I was there for a year. In all that time though I only actually seen 3 people that weren't white, every hostal I went too was the same & I was homeless for 2 years. In those 3 years I seen 3 people that weren't white 1 was half cast 1 was black & 1 was a samaly idiot that gave anyone who had an opinion the whole "IS IT COZ I IS BLACK" attitude. That guy p***ed me off so when he tried to pull that line on me I just replyed "NO IT IS BECAUSE YOU IS A F***ING A** HOLE, & If you ever say that to me again I'll knock you out".

I had enough of his attitude, at the time I was living in a shared house in Cardiff that was run be the hostal that I was in for a year. there were 8 rooms in that house & I'd spend a long time trying to show the resident of the house that they didn't have to fight eachother to survive. Although I'd only been homeless for 2 years at that point, where as some of them had been homeless for 5+ years. Most didn't know anyonther way to survive anymore other than stealing from shops & eachother & fighting eachother to protect what little they had. Me one the other had I was a different story, I never stole & I shared what I had with whoever needed it most. I maintained an open door policey, everone would come to me for anything & everything for needing a smoke to needing a shoulder to cry on. I'd spend my day's talking to everyone about whatever it was that was bothering them & sorting out arguments so that nobody ended up hurt over something stupid. One of the boy's asked me one day " how do you do it squirrel, your always smiling your always there for everyone & your never judgemental about the stuff we talk to you about. Your always open & honest with your opinions & never look down on any of us even though somethime we might deserve it". All I could say was the truth & that was "Because I know how you feel, I've been homeless for a lot less time that most here & as a result I'm still have hope, everyone here has been homeless for so long they've lost hope & have been made to feel like the only person they can rely on is themselfs. I know that your good people at heart your just affrid to show it because you've all been made to feel abandoned & forgotten. I believe everything happens for a reason & I believe that I'm ment to be here to help you all remember that there is always another way even if you can't see it."

In my time in the hostal & the shared house the place turned into a proper community, I kept everyone sane by helping them out with whatever they needed. People stopped stealing from eachother & started helping eahother instead, I was so proud of them all, so when mr is it coz I is black came into the picture & started causing trouble needless to say I was more than a little p***ed off.
It took a whole lot to stop the house from killing him, & the one day I told him that when he'd been annoying one of the residents that I was very proud of for his efforts in the house. This guy a few years ago would have knocked Mo (Mo's is Mr is it coz i is black by the way) out just for him opening his mouth. Aaron was very recist & with good reason, when he was homeless in London he was attacked by a gang of samalys, they tried top robb him & beat him up but Aaron hot the better of them. It was all cought on CCTV but Aaron was sent to prison & the group that attacked him got away with attempted robbery & GBH. So when Mo started to cause troble I was the first too put him in his place, I knew if I couldn't talk sence into him then everyone in the house would end up in prison for wanting to kill the B******. I owed it to Aaron & the others to make Mo see sence after all they were all trying so hard & had kept themselfs out of trouble for so long, I couldn't bere the thought of there hard work being ruined by some idiot.

I told Mo straight I told him "Listen Mo you do realise that the whole house wants to kill you because of your attitue don't you". He said "well if they want to kill me then why haven't they tryed already" all I could say was the truth "because I asked them not too". "I've spent the past 6 months in this house trying to show these people a different way to live & there all doing really well & trying so hard & I won't let you be the reason they fail to change there life". He was a right arrogant a** all he could say was "well then they should stop giving me attitude" at this point I was starting to loose my temper but I kept my cool because I knew I had too for the others sake. If I lost my temper at this point it would have started world war 3 in the house, I told Mo "you need to look in the mirror when you say that". "If there giving you attitude it's because of YOUR attitude toward them, Stop throughing the whole is it coz I is blck in there face everytime they say something that you don't like & I garentee you'll see there attitude change". "If they see your trying to make an effort to get along with them & blend into are little community then they'll make an effort with you". "Try to see it from there side, alot of them have been homeless for more than 5 years & there are immigrents coming into this country all the time taking the homes that they should have". "The last thing thay want is for some idiot who's a guest in are country oming in there face with an attitude like yours reminding them of this fact". Well after a few hours of drilling it into his head it finally sunk in & he started to change his attitude towards everyone.

I was happy that I managed to avoid the outbreak of world war 3 in the house, but it does make me angry seeing all these a** holes coming into are country barking orders. If things keep going the way they are in the UK then this country is going to be in major trouble, recisam in on an increase. The fact the partys like the BNP are getting more power with each election says it all & it's sad because for every idiot out there you'll find a nice person too. To judge an entire reace based in a few people is heartbreaking too see, we shouldn't be fighting eachother or trying to change eachother. We should be trying to help eachother & learn from eachother, nothing will ever change if people can't learn to open there minds. Knowlage & Understanding are too different things but so many people make the mistake of thinking just because they know something that they understand it. Ture unterstanding comes from both knowlage & wisdom, without both you could never understand anything in life.

Ok well I've bored you all with my storys for long enough now, I could talk for Wales, so I'll stop there & let you all recover from the trauma of seening me ramble on AGAIN lol. grin

really agree for what you said, although I am not white, I am pure chinese and I am catholic................ I don't know what exactly benefit your government from taking muslim and immigrant 3rd world, let them in England, my oldest brother said most of it at London..........

hindu, buddha and another religion except muslim more better to me, I am feel more comfortable hanging out with them + in reality I tired to see and have experience with so many muslim people so hypocrite about them self + I really don't like they nature + teach another people with their belief by force

most of muslim will defend another muslim people, they don't care right or wrong, if they are islam then they will defend for it

just look in indonesia, let just say I have close friend on there, there are so many church destroyed by muslim in there + they force to shut down the church even more than that in daily life muslim always racist, my friend is buddha he always share and say to me live in muslim country / muslim majority just like living in hell

maybe someday patriach will send a dragon knight into Earth once again to solve this.........perhaps Maxos will be back from Hall of echoes

or maybe divine send Lucian into Earth once more........

Last edited by Dsky Wong; 10/08/14 08:41 AM.
veteran
veteran
Heey guys & girls !

I go back on vacation to Austria from 15th of june to 26th of june '15 wink

So I'll miss the E3 and what Larian Studios is planning to do with D:OS EE and many more other stuff ... but that's life, I can't have all things in my life at the same time :hihi: ...

Support
Support

Well, you won't actually miss anything, just not find out about stuff right away.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard