Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#458134 09/10/12 11:58 AM
Lotrotk Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Congratulations on Divinity Anthology!

I got a question : is it possible to purchase the extra's (stickers, posters, soundtrack, DLC items..) without repurchasing the Divinity games once more?

Thanks!

ps Or persuade me to buy this anyway, use strong arguments!

Lotrotk #458136 09/10/12 12:15 PM
stranger
stranger
They will include a bug-free version of DD & BD ! wink

[Linked Image]
DrEnigma #458137 09/10/12 12:18 PM
Lotrotk Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Ok but surely every one on this forum has already bought some of these games right? For myself DKS retail and DD on gog. I don't want to buy them again.

Lotrotk #458138 09/10/12 12:23 PM
M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
Divinity II Developer's Cut, my friend!

Check it out!

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
Macbeth #458139 09/10/12 12:30 PM
Lotrotk Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I just found myself a set of earplugs (using a public terminal, no audio boxes of course) and watched the videos. Mr Namdar is a great mascotte by the way.
The Developer's cut is Divinity II + cheats, no Flames of Vengeance am I right?

Lotrotk #458141 09/10/12 12:42 PM
M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
No no: it's ED + FoV (so basically DKS) + Developer Mode. Definitely the complete Divinity II package!

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
Macbeth #458142 09/10/12 12:46 PM
Lotrotk Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Now we're talking!
I might just repurchase DKS and DD for €30, BUT since I'm sitting here in Ghent right know, and will be next week, I see no reason to pay €10 shipping costs. See for the other topic.

Macbeth #458143 09/10/12 01:26 PM
veteran
veteran
A piece of text from the internet link Macbeth posted :

Developer Mode
Play the original version, or experience the game like the designers did and fool around with console commands to your heart’s content! Ever wanted to test some new skills on a hoard of a hundred goblins? Go for it! Ever wondered what it would be like to explore the game-world in the guise of a troll? Well there you go! Discover a whole range of spectacular developer commands and feel like a wizard at play!

Yeah, this can be very funny !!
But I suppose it's PC only, not console ...

On the other hand :
I can't say I've played Divinity II too much (just a few hundred of hours? biggrin ) that it become boring to play !
No no no ... it's really a Wonderful & very Fun to play game that can't leave my attention since first release in 2009 !! And I bought both versions (Ego Draconis - DKS) on release .

Only Dragon Commander and div Original Sin can let me stop playing DKS, no other game can go and stay in my mind !
It's as if I've such a special device like Dr Needleman on my head that say "NO" if another game (world) than the Divinity Universe try to take my attention !
:hihi:

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #458144 09/10/12 01:56 PM
veteran
veteran
The site is ded?

Kein #458148 09/10/12 02:30 PM
A
veteran
veteran
A
Is the signed version from the Larian Vault identical to the Amazon version, or is the Amazon version lacking the Signings ?

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
Macbeth #458149 09/10/12 02:39 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Macbeth
Divinity II Developer's Cut, my friend!

Check it out!

Are there any other improvements? Don't know if it's just my imagination but those screenshots look better than the original game. Also what about those areas that were cut from the original game; are they included?

I already own the original Divinity 2 and bought DKS as well so I could play the improved version plus add on. I recently bought Divine Divinity as well. For others though who have not got any of the previous games this is a great idea & I like the website.

But for me, I agree with Lotrotk here, I would need some more convincing to part with more cash for pretty much what I already have. It would be nice to be able to purchase the extras you get with the anthology as well.

Last edited by Arokh; 09/10/12 02:44 PM.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

Arokh #458151 09/10/12 02:44 PM
A
veteran
veteran
A
Originally Posted by Arokh
Also what about those areas that were cut from the original game; are they included?

I'm interested in that, too. There were so many parts cut from Divinity 1 ...

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
Arokh #458152 09/10/12 02:49 PM
old hand
old hand
If I order the digital version do I also get a PDF version of the Developer's Journal? Or is that only physical?

Merendrious #458153 09/10/12 02:56 PM
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Very excited to have the opportunity to fool around with the ED developers' console! smile Nice-looking set, I just hope I was in time for a signed one...

J'aime le fromage.
vometia #458159 09/10/12 04:35 PM
old hand
old hand
I posted some details about the Anthology here

The digital versions will contain all the goodies that we can include digitally (including the journal and the documentary), but they will lack the unlockable items, posters, stickers. (Somebody correct me if I made a mistake here plz wink )

But the book really is cool wink

As far as cut parts - the developer mode is only active in Divinity 2 (i.e. DKS) but you will be able to get areas where you normally can't get. We didn't include levels that were fully cut however.

vometia #458160 09/10/12 04:42 PM
journeyman
journeyman
hmmm, the soundtracks that were never released and steam keys are convincing, not sure about the console though, tbh the game would be better without it, if i want to mess around with a console i'll do it on a game i dont really care about, like skyrim.

those steam keys really are convincing, because my friend wants divinty 2 DKS but he doesn't have the money, but then again, i don't have the money for the anthology right now :P but £25 for 3 games and LOAD of stuff, its a must buy imo.

Nom nom nom Humans.

My Divinity 2 - The Dragon knight saga Lets Play on youtube:

First Episode: https://tinyurl.com/dyxgb4c
Playlist: https://tinyurl.com/bm7jxn7
Lar_q #458161 09/10/12 04:50 PM
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Lar_q
... We didn't include levels that were fully cut however.

Ah, I would've loved to explore the surroundings of Aleroth, though from what I understand, they were entirely unfinished. Or possibly even unstarted.

J'aime le fromage.
Lar_q #458162 09/10/12 04:57 PM
V
apprentice
apprentice
V
I've been wanting to get these games for a while and this announcement just made me cave! I can't get the boxed version(I can't really get it in India.. ), but I preordered the digital version. Pretty happy now! thankyou

I have a question or two..

1. What improvements have been added to Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity? And has that annoying bug in Beyond Divinity(the one on Win7 x64 PCs with > 3 GB of RAM) been fixed?

2. Will we be able to turn off the developer console? I mean, it's a cool feature, but I'd rather I not have the temptation.. :P

3. Will the digital version come with the Steam keys that the Boxed version has? It'd be really amazing if it does! I'd have preferred to get it on Steam, but I want to support you guys completely.. laugh

4. When I opened the My Games page after purchasing the games, It doesn't show me anything.. Is this okay? The Anthology will appear there on the 16th, right?

Last edited by vinaysshenoy; 09/10/12 04:58 PM.
vometia #458163 09/10/12 05:00 PM
stranger
stranger
Damn when i see it, i've all the retail copy of the Divinity saga, but my 3th CD of the Divine Divinity is broken :\ and on e-bay i can only found some magazine attached copy and I don't trust too much on videogame on e-bay, so my question is, the Anthology will be in multilinguage?
My Divine Divinity isn't, but there's a good amatorial italian language translation for that, Beyond Divinity is in italian just like Divinity 2, can someone tell me more about it?
Paypal is waiting xD thank you in advance =)

Darkgondul #458164 09/10/12 05:09 PM
old hand
old hand
@vinaysshenoy

1. I'm pretty sure the Beyond Divinity bug is fixed, but I'll check once again - I think we already issued patches for that, didn't we ?

2. Yes, you can also play the original game. When you start up the game it asks you in which mode you want to play. Savegames are compatbile between versions.

3. We're trying to get all games on the vault to feature Steam keys. No promise yet as it's one of the things we're still working on (see my blog www.lar.net for more details wink )

4. Yes, it's a small bug. It should be fixed in a couple of hours.Don't worry, your purchase went through.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard