Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#459045 11/11/12 07:13 AM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Hello there,I have Russsian version of Beyond Divinity from Divinity Anthology No 1.50001 and I have a problem all books are`nt readable there is picture of sphinx (there are statues of theese creatures in catacombs beneath Alerot) instead the text

Last edited by James 540; 11/11/12 07:15 AM.

Experience is a hard master but a good teacher-Proverb of RPG player (c)
Support
Support

There are some books in the game that just contain images (see Art of Divine Divinity). In the starting cell block, you can find a manuscript with the image of a sand demon, for example. Some of these also have runes on them, which can be translated; the Beyond Divinity Strategy Guide contains a chart of which Rivellon and Raanaar runes correspond to which letter (it should be in the forum somewhere, as well, but I can't seem to find it...). Nothing important is written in runes, though, so it isn't necessary to do any manual translating (one of the artists working on DD put his web site URL on an image in runes).

There are also books in the Raanaar language which will be automatically translated after you find 3 books located throughout the game, which 'teach' you the language.

stranger
stranger
Raze вы не поняли про что вам написали. Вам написали что в игре баг с книгами, все книги в игре содержат изображение льва, или сфинкса, вместо текста. Там где должен быть текст находится просто изображение льва! И это на всех книгах в игре.

stranger
stranger
Raze you do not understand about what you wrote. You wrote that a bug in the game with the books, all the books in the game include a lion, or a Sphinx, instead of text. Where should be the text is just an image of a lion! And this is all the books in the game.

stranger
stranger
[Linked Image] The picture on all books

Last edited by Spasitel007; 14/11/12 11:41 AM.
Support
Support

That is definitely a bug then, if it is all books.

Did you already try verifying the cache for the game?

stranger
stranger
The integrity of the cache checked 22 files have not been tested, but it did not help. Error with books remained.
(Целостность кэша проверил, 22 файла не прошли проверку, но это не помогло. Ошибка с книгами так и осталась.)

Last edited by Spasitel007; 14/11/12 02:58 PM.
Support
Support

I installed the Russian version and found the same sphinx image in the manuscript dropped by the prisoner in the starting cell block (which should be a sand demon), as well as the note in the room past Fergus, which should give the combination to unlock the nearby door and disable the trap.

I don't know if you contacted support@larian.com, but I have reported this bug.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze
I installed the Russian version and found the same sphinx image in the manuscript dropped by the prisoner in the starting cell block (which should be a sand demon), as well as the note in the room past Fergus, which should give the combination to unlock the nearby door and disable the trap.

Then do not understand why we have there Sphinx?
(Тогда не понятно почему у нас там Сфинкс?)

Originally Posted by Raze
I don't know if you contacted support@larian.com, but I have reported this bug.

I not contacted customer support, because bad writing in English. I communicate with you through an interpreter =)
But if you wrote them about this problem, thank you. I hope they will solve this issue.
I'll see your forum in the hope of a solution.
Я не связывался со службой поддержки, потому что плохо пишу на английском. Я с вами общаюсь при помощи переводчика =) Но если вы написали им про эту ошибку, то спасибо вам. Надеюсь они решат этот вопрос.
Я буду просматривать ваш форум в надежде на решение проблемы.

#1082;

Last edited by Spasitel007; 14/11/12 04:22 PM.
stranger
stranger
Who uploaded the English version of the game, there is nothing wrong with the lyrics. After that, reload the Russian version, and again, instead of text picture sphinx.
Сейчас загрузил английскую версию игры-там всё нормально с текстами. После этого снова загрузил русскую версию и опять вместо текстов картинка сфинкса.

Support
Support

That is what I did. I set the game to Russian during download, and Steam installed the English version; verifying the cache got the language changed, and the content of some books and manuscripts replaced with a sphinx (the spell book Fergus drops on the starting level was fine).

Larian is going to look into this problem.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Спасибо Spasitel007 ваш ник отражает вашу сущность)) Вы действительно мой СПАСИТЕЛЬ))!
And I have an addition there is Intro Movie on English Language instead Russian

Last edited by James 540; 18/11/12 04:12 AM.

stranger
stranger
James 540 да не за что, в этом есть и ваша заслуга, если бы вы не создали эту тему, то наверно никто бы не поднял этот вопрос=)
Посмотреть бы в глаза тем людям, которые занимались русской версией Beyond Divinity, вместо того чтобы исправлять игру патчами, так они этими патчами только еще больше ошибок создают. Или русскую версию просто тупо не тестируют после выпуска патча на наличие ошибок. Хочется уже нормально сесть и пройти эту часть Divinity получив при этом удовольствие от игры, а не разочарование.
Надеюсь хоть с нашей помощью эту часть Divinity улучшат и уберут все "косяки" игры.

Last edited by Spasitel007; 17/11/12 04:57 PM.
stranger
stranger
Raze when about to wait patch corrects mistakes games?
Raze когда приблизительно ждать патч исправляющий ошибки игры?

enthusiast
enthusiast
We'll have a patch that fixes books and not being able to enter your hero name soon.
At the latest early next week, but hopefully sooner.

stranger
stranger
Larian_QA thanks for the reply. We will wait smile
Larian_QA спасибо за ответ. Будем ждать smile

Last edited by Spasitel007; 20/11/12 05:48 PM.
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Уважаемый Spasitel007 я прислал вам личное сообщение прочитайте его пожалуста нажмите My Stuff(личный кабинет) на самом верху страницы а затем Messages (сообщения) напишите если несможете прочитать еготогда я напишу прямо здесь(я так понял сайт не понимает русского языка) с нетерпением жду ответа .Заранее спасибо.

stranger
stranger
James 540 я прочитал ваше сообщение, но так как личные сообщения на этом сайте не поддерживают русский язык, то отвечу тут если не против.
Насчёт ошибки с Самюэлем подтвердить не могу, так как в данной версии игры я не дошел до него из-за ошибок с книгами. Просто я не хочу продолжать проходить игру пока не исправят эту ошибку. Такой уж я человек что играя в ролевые игры я предпочитаю знать всю информацию, которую преподносят в игре. А если я не имею такой возможности, то для меня теряется интерес к игре, до того момента пока не исправят эту ситуацию.
Я бы вам посоветовал попробовать объяснить ситуацию с Самюэлем (на английском) на этом сайте разработчикам создав новую тему и приложить при этом скриншоты указав в скриншоте на ошибку, которую вы нашли, если это возможно.
Кстати, было бы намного проще объясняться если бы на этом сайте были бы русские разработчики данной игры, которые имеют отношение к русской версии игры Beyond Divinity

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Доброго времени суток. Да уж тут мы с вами очень похожи).Дело в том что я объяснял об этой ошибке как нашим локализаторам так и Larian Studios (на этом форуме топик Strange difference(Samuel is 6th level)) я даже обращался за советом на фанатский форум ,но на сайте Бука(наш локализатор) такой проблемы неподнималось и похоже техподдержка там не работает на фанатском форуме тоже ответа не дали а Larian сказала точнее их комманда техподдержки ,что в данный момент не может исправить ошибку так как возможности разобраться с игрой у них ограничены вот собственно сам ответ на английском:
Dear customer,

Thank you for purchasing and playing our game Beyond Divinity.

I’m afraid we cannot help you in this matter as we cannot reproduce the issue.

Our support capabilities for this particular game are also very limited at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Kind regards,

Octaaf Fieremans

Larian Studios

Скажите пожалуйста, а до куда вы дошли в игре? Ошибка с уровнем монстров касается не только Самуэля просто она самая заметная.Такие ошибки появляются чуть ли не с самого начала игры назовите до куда вы дошли а я вам смогу назвать монстра(или попытаюсь) которого ошибка коснулась или с которым вы можете встретиться.
Если вдруг вы дошли до второго акта то знайте что Тибары и мутанты должны быть 8 или 9 уровня вместо этотго они 1го
P.S У меня возникла проблема при снятии скриншотов при 1280 на 1024 вместо этого они у меня получаются в 2560 на 1024 не знаю почему(,но может вам бы хотелось на них посмотреть и выложить их в нормальном виде да и самим убедиться были ли у вас такие глюки.
P.P.S Извините что немного испортил вам впечатления от игры рассказав про Самуэля.

Last edited by James 540; 22/11/12 09:21 PM.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Hi James,

As far as I can see in our support mails, this response (which is edited and changed for some reason?) was in regards to running divine divinity in a higher resolution than 1920x1080. You were trying to run it at 2560 x 1024, which is not supported.

The full message of the mail is also not pasted in this thread.

If you have any questions or remarks, put them here or contact support@larian.com (preferably in English, as google translated text is hard to interpret sometimes).

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard