Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
stranger
stranger
D
Easy to get the two mixed up ;-)

Oops, I thought I was in the Original Sin thread

Even then, I think Neverwinter Nights is a good example that this sort of game can work for general multiplayer. However, in such a case I'd expect to see more along the lines of dedicated servers, so you'd probably just grab the IP from a fansite and connect directly from there.

A
stranger
stranger
A
So we are closer than ever to release date and no physical copy in sight ...I would love a limited edition with soundtrack and artbook .sort it out Larian pls .

that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
L
stranger
stranger
L
i have someone over gent who may pick up physical copy of this for me in a few days (and maybe have it signed wink , who knows).

any chance this can be done?

Support
Support

I'd guess no, since Dragon Commander isn't being released for another month and a half.

Welcome to the forum. wave

L
stranger
stranger
L
duh, i was hoping they would have finished with the game and just waiting to send box copies around the world.
also, hello to you too wave

journeyman
journeyman
Hi,

This confusing pre-order on Amazon by Focus was reported on a french-speaking forum. Indeed, they're proposing both 'Dininity (sic) : Dragon Commander' at 45€ and 'Divinity : Dragon Commander' at 40€, the first referenced for Windows XP+, the second for Windows 95/98.

Some explanations about this? Is the 39.99€ a digital version (I don't see it mentionned anywhere though, while delivery is)? Or is this simply Focus messing around with the price tags? Moreover, they referenced the game as 'out 18th june', this date having been rejected months ago if I remember correctly.

Thanks to anyone who can help me wink

Support
Support

I would guess the second entry was added because someone there didn't see the first (due to the spelling mistake), and each entry used either the available information / best guess at the time or filled in default values for stuff they didn't know (pretty sure Win 95/98 is no longer supported).

old hand
old hand
haha, dininity :')

journeyman
journeyman
Thanks Raze, that's good guess. No reason not to choose the 40€ one then... Though I'll personnally buy it on the Vault as soon as it's available, I prefer giving my money to Larian than to Focus and Amazon.

As for Focus, that's... Amazingly professionnal.

P
stranger
stranger
P
After doing some digging around the web about collector editions and boxed copies, I found this:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...ders-Limited-Edition-Includes-Board-Game

A limited edition with a boardgame! But sadly that piece of news is older than the dinosaurs, and the boxed copy on the site here doesn't look like it has a boardgame attached, so I guess it's not available?

veteran
veteran
Yes, plans for that were shelved, it was too expensive to make that at this time.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard