Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#466460 18/05/13 12:41 AM
Cyrion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hi, I don't know if this is the correct forum for this, but I can't for the life of me open any ordinary doors, such as the ones in the town of Farglow. I don't know what pc key to use to open doors! Is this a glitch, or am I missing something obvious? Needless to say I can't progress in the game this way.
Please help!
PS The "e" key does nothing at all.

Last edited by Cyrion; 18/05/13 12:46 AM.

Conan stood paralyzed in the disruption of the faculties which demoralizes anyone who is confronted by an impossible negation of sanity.

Support
Support

None of the doors in Farglow can be opened. Once you get to the next area, most doors and hatches can be opened just like chests, with the 'e' key.

Cyrion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Aren't there a couple of quests involving going into the inn and the barracks?

Conan stood paralyzed in the disruption of the faculties which demoralizes anyone who is confronted by an impossible negation of sanity.

Support
Support

Yes, in the Broken Valley village. If you are standing close enough to those doors (within about 8 feet, or so), pointing the crosshairs in the middle of the screen at them (anywhere on the door), you should be able to right click or hit 'e' to enter. When you can interact with the door there will be a message to the right of the UI at the bottom of the screen, saying:

Location name
Press (Right mouse button) to open

Cyrion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Oh I see, you have to get to Broken Valley. Second time playing the game, forgot where all the quests were!

Thanks for your reply!

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard