Next Thread
Print Thread
#467714 27/06/13 01:36 PM
Althor Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hello there,

I updated my larianvault account like a charm, thanks for the great works.

In addition to my tiers, I pledged for two add-on, the wheresheep add-on and the divine divinity anthology. No problem to select the two of them in my account.
However, I like to have my games on steam and I would appreciate it if you could also provide a steam key to the divine divinity anthology add-on.

old hand
old hand
Cant you change that under your "choices & input"?

Althor Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I can change it (and have it done already) for my two original sin copy, but I don't see this option for the divine anthology add-on.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Althor
I can change it (and have it done already) for my two original sin copy, but I don't see this option for the divine anthology add-on.

Hm, IIRC Larian said that the Anthology will only be available via the Vault. But perhaps they can organize a steam key for you, I don't know.... wink

WOOS
stranger
stranger
Yep....as far as I know the Anthology is only available from the Vault.

Althor Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
No need for a special traitment.
If it's impossible for everyone else, I will be happy with the larianvault download.

I asked only so that I can simplify the management of my games library and because I supposed it was not too complicated as the divine divinity anthology already exist on steam.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Hello,
I activated my Divine Divinity add-on on Larian Vault instead of Steam. I prefer to put all my Divinity collection at the same place, can I have a Steam key?

veteran
veteran
You probably can't, I made the same mistake myself.

Support
Support

Like the Anthology, the DD add-on is the Larian Vault version; there was never a Steam option as there is for DC and D:OS.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Excuse me, but if I remember correctly Larian confirmed through the PM system of kickstarter that if we wanted a Steam key we had to wait till the Vault changes and NOT redeem the vault key we got (which I didn't do yet). I remember a few people confirming this, it's pretty much the only reason I got myself the (more expensive than buying it on sale on steam) addon.. :'(

Last edited by enzime; 29/06/13 07:39 PM.
Support
Support

Now that you mention it, that sounds vaguely familiar, but I don't recall the details. There is no automatic system in place for that, in any case. Send an email to kickstarter@larian.com.

Welcome to the forum. wave

E
stranger
stranger
E
Not sure if I used the 'kickstarter@larian.com', used some contact on the vault, I'll just gonna wait till they reply ^^

And thanks laugh

Time to get my Dragon Commander fix (... in a few hours, after my shitty provider uncaps me, 1mbit connection ftw, damn belgian providers) :p

Last edited by enzime; 29/06/13 07:40 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Going to piggyback my question onto this thread since it's semi-related...

If I signed up for the digital art book add-on, would I download that through the Larian Vault, or would I get it some other way?
(I realize it isn't out yet, and will probably be released when the game is, but I was just curious if I had to do the LV-KS linking thing.)

Support
Support

I think the art book add-on will likely be a download from the Vault. You will need to create a Larian Vault account to claim the add-on, anyway, as otherwise Larian wouldn't know what the extra funds you pledged were for (unless you can specify that when the kickstarter survey gets sent out).

apprentice
apprentice
All right, I went ahead and did the linking, and filled out all the stuff. Looks like it was the right thing to do. I appreciate the help, Raze.

Link Copied to Clipboard