Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#468742 05/07/13 04:10 PM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
How do I undo commander Rhodes stone curse? I can't figure out how to undo it and im getting kinda agervated i heard it was possible bu i don't know how to do it

Support
Support

You can't. It might be possible to undo the curse in Divinity 3, or something, but until then she is stuck like that.

Raze #468752 05/07/13 05:53 PM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Wait there is a divinity 3? Ok I really need to get up to date in these games lol first i find ou about dragon age made by bioware and now I find out about divinity 3 i feel out of te loop lol and so rhode is stuck like that for good.....HA se kinda deserves it for leaving Marious and gene and Gunther behind she should have stayed and fight and then she should have fought me in aleroth but still I was looking forward to killing Rhide she deserves it

veteran
veteran
No, there is no announced Divinity 3. There will be at some point, but not soon.

Stabbey #475471 30/11/13 12:03 PM
old hand
old hand
Hopefully Rhode will return as a character in Divinity 3. Now that the Dragon Knights have been redeemed, there's possibility for some interesting interplay between Rhode and Div 2 protagonist (of course, assuming Divinity 3 protagonist will actually be the Dragon Knight).

virumor #481388 04/02/14 05:42 PM
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'm left thinking that the way Rhode was found must surely leave the way open for further interaction: it doesn't seem like the end of her story. I wonder where it'll take her? I started off thinking she was a likeable character, if a bit zealous, to absolutely hating her. If she does reappear, I'm really curious to know where in that rather wide spectrum she'll end up.

Edit: oh cool, nice to see I'm really keeping up to date with stuff. laugh

Last edited by Vometia; 04/02/14 09:43 PM.

J'aime le fromage.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard